Sign in to follow this  
SWAMI SEZ

Full point PPR which QB

Stafford; he will have way more receptions than Jones.

Why do people specify PPR if it's a QB question, but don't specify it for WR/RB questions?

Anyway, Jones could do well, but it's only his second game, so with Stafford having a cherry matchup against the Chiefs, you gotta go with the more proven commodity.

I had this dilemma in one of the leagues I'm in as well.  I dropped Stafford and picked up Jones to start him.  It's a gamble based of a 1 game history, but I like the additional chance of a rushing TD(s) from Jones that Stafford is unlikely to provide.

Stafford has 3 healthy wideouts and TJ in the fold. He'll be flinging from behind all day. A weeks worth of tape on Danny Dimes will bring him back to earth. Stafford.

From the "Notice to Stafford Streamers" thread on the main board...

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, I had to make the same Stafford vs Daniel Jones choice in one important league (my K/D challenge league) that I've advised others to make on the Help board a few times--the proven commodity Stafford in a cherry matchup over the one-week (so far) wonder of Jones.

When I heard the pre-game report that Stafford's "hip" problem was as much a lower back problem as it was a hip problem, I ALMOST made the change to Jones.  Stafford had a bad year in 2018 due to lingering back issues, and I have to wonder how a lower back issue might affect his ability to twist his torso through his throwing motion.

I stuck with Stafford, but for the record, I can't blame anyone who made the move to Jones.