Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Hang onto robbie?

Do u guys think Robbie Anderson can reclaim his flex status in ppr with Darnold returning, or is he too boom or bust to be trusted? Crowder seems to gobble up targets, albeit with a small sample size. Thinking of dropping him for a handcuff but I know he will get scooped up if I do. 

I actually just picked him up, and next week he gets the dumpster fire secondary known as the Iggles. I think he's usable if Darnold is indeed healthy. After that he has a couple of tough matchups where I wouldn't play him, but his second half of the year looks amazing matchup wise. If you can hold, I would. He usually makes a second half push where he is a top 20 WR.

24 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

I want to hang onto him and probably will. Just worried I’m not cuffing my stud rb (cook). Ah well I’ll gamble haha. 

That's a valid concern, since this is Week 4--when Dalvin Cook traditionally goes down for the season.

Yeah, I totally regret drafting the guy averaging 18 ppg in ppr, said no one ever.  Maybe one of these days AxeElf will move on to a quilting website.  Something tells me he's a better fit for that sort of thing.