Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kansas City Defense

Recommended Posts

Those guys couldn't tackle a guy who's got a broken leg and on crutches.  On that last Detroit drive they missed like 10 tackles minimum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hence, they will lose to New England in the AFC title game again.  And again. And again.  Total waste of Mahomes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

Hence, they will lose to New England in the AFC title game again.  And again. And again.  Total waste of Mahomes. 

The joke's on New England, because KC may not be able to tackle a runner, but NE can't run the ball to start with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The joke's on New England, because KC may not be able to tackle a runner, but NE can't run the ball to start with.

Seriously, NE has simply sucked over that past 15 years. Point taken. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just aren't very good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, polecatt said:

They just aren't very good

Well we all kind of knew they aren't that good, but I didn't realize it was because they simply can't tackle. Wow, they all suck at tackling. This is the first game I saw of theirs this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mo Claiborne now eligible :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think this defense is only going to get better.  Many new faces in new positions.  What is it, 8 new starters on defense?  Going of memory: clark, ogbah, lee, Williams (or is it wilson?), breeland, Mathieu and rookie thornhill? And the guys who were here are leaning a whole new system and scheme.  Plus clairborne now eligible.  There are some good players on this defense who will continue to gel together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I still think this defense is only going to get better.  Many new faces in new positions.  What is it, 8 new starters on defense?  Going of memory: clark, ogbah, lee, Williams (or is it wilson?), breeland, Mathieu and rookie thornhill? And the guys who were here are leaning a whole new system and scheme.  Plus clairborne now eligible.  There are some good players on this defense who will continue to gel together.

I don't think they could get any worse honestly. But I only saw them once this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not as bad as last year :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from the long run by Mack, so far so good

 

:banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×