Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kansas City Defense

Those guys couldn't tackle a guy who's got a broken leg and on crutches.  On that last Detroit drive they missed like 10 tackles minimum.

Hence, they will lose to New England in the AFC title game again.  And again. And again.  Total waste of Mahomes. 

29 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

Hence, they will lose to New England in the AFC title game again.  And again. And again.  Total waste of Mahomes. 

The joke's on New England, because KC may not be able to tackle a runner, but NE can't run the ball to start with.

29 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The joke's on New England, because KC may not be able to tackle a runner, but NE can't run the ball to start with.

Seriously, NE has simply sucked over that past 15 years. Point taken. 🤣

They just aren't very good

11 minutes ago, polecatt said:

They just aren't very good

Well we all kind of knew they aren't that good, but I didn't realize it was because they simply can't tackle. Wow, they all suck at tackling. This is the first game I saw of theirs this year.

I still think this defense is only going to get better.  Many new faces in new positions.  What is it, 8 new starters on defense?  Going of memory: clark, ogbah, lee, Williams (or is it wilson?), breeland, Mathieu and rookie thornhill? And the guys who were here are leaning a whole new system and scheme.  Plus clairborne now eligible.  There are some good players on this defense who will continue to gel together.

56 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I still think this defense is only going to get better.  Many new faces in new positions.  What is it, 8 new starters on defense?  Going of memory: clark, ogbah, lee, Williams (or is it wilson?), breeland, Mathieu and rookie thornhill? And the guys who were here are leaning a whole new system and scheme.  Plus clairborne now eligible.  There are some good players on this defense who will continue to gel together.

I don't think they could get any worse honestly. But I only saw them once this season.

It's not as bad as last year :lol:

Aside from the long run by Mack, so far so good

:banana:

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, cmh6476 said:

I finally feel like things are coming together for this defense.  The blitz schemes they are running are like nothing we saw under Bob Sutton.  It finally feels like guys are getting healthy, new guys are making solid contributions and holdovers from last year are starting to understand Spag's system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I finally feel like things are coming together for this defense.  The blitz schemes they are running are like nothing we saw under Bob Sutton.  It finally feels like guys are getting healthy, new guys are making solid contributions and holdovers from last year are starting to understand Spag's system.

agreed.... breaking that NE home winning streak was much sweeter than the average win.... bad news is things are looking like KC will have to do it again based on how these playoff match ups are taking shape.  

4 hours ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

agreed.... breaking that NE home winning streak was much sweeter than the average win.... bad news is things are looking like KC will have to do it again based on how these playoff match ups are taking shape.  

KC would probably rather play in Foxborough.

Since 2015, KC has not beaten NE at Arrowhead, but they have won half of their games against NE at Gillette (including 2 of the last 3).

Wow, I picked up Chiefs defense for their playoff match ups. Denver looks better now, but I liked their match against Denver and @Chicago.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:26 PM, AxeElf said:

KC would probably rather play in Foxborough.

Since 2015, KC has not beaten NE at Arrowhead, but they have won half of their games against NE at Gillette (including 2 of the last 3).

True....and they'd probably rather play at NE than in Balty....