Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Trubisky Hurt

Looks like a shoulder injury to non throwing arm but could possibly be a dislocation or clavicle injury. Awkward fall.

Chase Daniel came in and finished the drive rather impressively. 

Hate to be rude but probably a good thing for the bears.  

10 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Daniel has looked good, but Daniel will eventually pull a Daniel. 

Well, so far so good. It's amazing how good his passing and pocket presence is in this game so far.

27 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

Hate to be rude but probably a good thing for the bears.  

Is it rude if its accurate? Daniel is less terrible than Mitchy...

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, so far so good. It's amazing how good his passing and pocket presence is in this game so far.

Idk about the pocket presence. I think he's lucky he hasn't been strip sacked yet. Hoping that it doesn't happen in the second half

I saw a tweet that read:

Bad news for the bears: Trubisky is hurt.

Good news for the bears: Is Daniel better than Trubisky?

Bad news for the bears: Is Daniel better than Trubisky?

LMAO.

1 minute ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I saw a tweet that read:

Bad news for the bears: Trubisky is hurt.

Good news for the bears: Is Daniel better than Trubisky?

Bad news for the bears: Is Daniel better than Trubisky?

LMAO.

It's amusing from a snarky stand point. If anyone is actually serious, you probably don't want to actually hear what they have to say... about anything. 

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's amusing from a snarky stand point. If anyone is actually serious, you probably don't want to actually hear what they have to say... about anything. 

The sooner you admit the obvious, that Da Bears screwed up by trading up for Little Mitchy, and passing up not one but two far superior QB's, the better you will feel...

Matt Nagy has been the problem for the Bears from a offensive play call stand point. Trubisky will be fine if he is healthy. That last play call sending Daniel out wide on a gimmick play call on a 3rd and 2 is what could go wrong with this team. 

8 minutes ago, jrokh said:

The sooner you admit the obvious, that Da Bears screwed up by trading up for Little Mitchy, and passing up not one but two far superior QB's, the better you will feel...

You can hate all you want. Just look at Trubisky's record over the past year+. But you don't pay attention to those kinds of things. So whatever.

He stinks, everyone knows it, but denial just aint the river in Egypt...

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

He stinks, everyone knows it, but denial just aint the river in Egypt...

What's his record as a starter since the start of last year? Any idea? And for the losses, 2-3 of those were on missed last second field goals? Or no? Do watch football? At all?

32 minutes ago, jrokh said:

They passed on a superior qb. I admit it. I don't think Tribs is a bust though. 

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

What's his record as a starter since the start of last year? Any idea? And for the losses, 2-3 of those were on missed last second field goals? Or no? Do watch football? At all?

Have you ever looked at Jay Fiedler’s record as a starter? Exactly.

This is fantasy football. Trubisky has not been good, bears defense has been AMAZING. They’ve been winning DESPITE Trubisky, not because of him.

8 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Have you ever looked at Jay Fiedler’s record as a starter? Exactly.

This is fantasy football. Trubisky has not been good, bears defense has been AMAZING. They’ve been winning DESPITE Trubisky, not because of him.

Last year Trubisky put the team in a position to win 2 game more in the regular season than they did, and 1 game against philly in the post season. Their kicker could not connect on average field goals. So what is your point? 

2 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Jay Fiedler went 36-23 as the starter for the Dolphins. 

Sounds like he did a good job? Or is that a bad record in your books?

23 minutes ago, sderk said:

Last year Trubisky put the team in a position to win 2 game more in the regular season than they did, and 1 game against philly in the post season. Their kicker could not connect on average field goals. So what is your point? 

Uhhh did you skip over my point because I wrote it. Bears are winning despite Trubisky, not because of him.

22 minutes ago, sderk said:

Sounds like he did a good job? Or is that a bad record in your books?

Sounds like he did a good job? This is where you flex your complete ignorance. 

5 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Uhhh did you skip over my point because I wrote it.

Uhhh. Duhhhh.. Ummmmmm.. Duhhhhhh.

Trubisky is a winner. And he has proven it. 

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Uhhh. Duhhhh.. Ummmmmm.. Duhhhhhh.

Trubisky is a winner. And he has proven it. 

So has Tim Tebow. Unfortunately I don’t get any fantasy points for wins. Like literally I get 0 points for all of Trubisky’s wins. 

3 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

So has Tim Tebow. Unfortunately I don’t get any fantasy points for wins. Like literally I get 0 points for all of Trubisky’s wins. 

So don't play him. Easy peasy. The Bears don't care about your fantasy team. I understand this is a fantasy site, but sometimes real football topics come up. And if you haven't seen any, then you aren't paying attention. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

So don't play him. Easy peasy. The Bears don't care about your fantasy team. I understand this is a fantasy site, but sometimes real football topics come up. And if you haven't seen any, then you aren't paying attention. :dunno:

Trubisky sucks balls.  I bet he's on most league's waiver wire.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Trubisky sucks balls.  I bet he's on most league's waiver wire.

14-5 since last year regular season. I hope he keeps sucking those balls. They are working. :banana:

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

14-5 since last year regular season. I hope he keeps sucking those balls. They are working. :banana:

They are 14-5 IN SPITE OF Trubisky, not because of him. 

Let's face it, the Bears defense is making him look better than he really is and are the real ones carrying that team.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They are 14-5 IN SPITE OF Trubisky, not because of him. 

Let's face it, the Bears defense is making him look better than he really is and are the real ones carrying that team.

He's doing his job and it is working in spite of their head coach. They came out like crap in the opener vs. GB because Nagy decided that Trubisky didn't need to practice in the preseason. Screw that. He got better and threw 3 TDs last week and made 1 bad throw that if he put it 6 inches higher would have had a 4th. I hope he comes back quick and leads them to the playoffs yet again. :banana:

Just now, sderk said:

He's doing his job and it is working in spite of their head coach. They came out like crap in the opener vs. GB because Nagy decided that Trubisky didn't need to practice in the preseason. Screw that. He got better and threw 3 TDs last week and made 1 bad throw that if he put it 6 inches higher would have had a 4th. I hope he comes back quick and leads them to the playoffs yet again. :banana:

He won't.  He's just not that good.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He won't.  He's just not that good.

He was last year.  :banana: Their kicker wasn't though. :cry:

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No he wasn't.   🤷‍♂️

Trubisky - 12-4

Rodgers - 6-9-1

:banana:

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

Trubisky - 12-4

Rodgers - 6-9-1

:banana:

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.  Not only was Rodgers hurt last year, his talent alone is miles ahead of Trubisky, and that's not even looking at his body of work.

I don't think you'll find anyone but Bears fans saying Trubisky is any good.  He's servicable, like Trent Dilfer.  Trubisky is the Trent Dilfer of the NFC North.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Trubisky is the Trent Dilfer of the NFC North.

And coming off a 12-4 season.  I'll take that over 6-9-1 any day of the week. :banana:

1 minute ago, sderk said:

And coming off a 12-4 season.  I'll take that over 6-9-1 any day of the week. :banana:

How many SuperBowl wins does Trubisky have again?

You also seem to forget Rodgers and the Pack beat the Bears this season.  :banana:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How many SuperBowl wins does Trubisky have again?

You also seem to forget Rodgers and the Pack beat the Bears this season.  :banana:

The pack beat the Bears last year too, and we all know how that turned out. :banana:

Just now, sderk said:

The pack beat the Bears last year too, and we all know how that turned out. :banana:

Doesn't change the fact that Trubisky isn't any good.  The Bears will be looking for QB in another year, maybe two.  Trubisky ain't the answer.  That's not even debatable outside of Bears fans.

I hate to repeat myself (from last week), but... 

I'm a Bears fan but, c'mon -- the Bears aren't 14-5 over the last 19 because of their QB.  First of all, Trubisky didn't even play in one of those wins.  Second, that schedule was pretty cake, but let's look at those wins (excluding tonight) with Trubisky at QB:

Date Team Final Comp Att % Yds TD TO
9/17/2018 SEA W 24-17 25 34 74% 200 2 2
9/23/2018 ARI W 16-14 24 35 69% 220 0 2
9/30/2018 TAM W 48-10 19 26 73% 354 6 0
10/28/2018 NYJ W 24-10 16 29 55% 220 2 0
11/4/2018 BUF W 41-9 12 20 60% 135 1 2
11/11/2018 DET W 34-22 23 30 77% 355 4 0
11/18/2018 MIN W 25-20 20 31 65% 165 1 2
12/9/2018 LAR W 15-6 16 30 53% 110 1 3
12/16/2018 GNB W 24-17 20 28 71% 235 2 1
12/23/2018 SFO W 14-9 25 29 86% 246 1 1
12/30/2018 MIN W 24-10 18 26 69% 163 0 0
9/15/2019 DEN W 16-14 16 27 59% 120 0 0

In 4 of those 12 games, he had more turnovers than touchdowns; in 4 others, he had as many TOs as TDs; and in 4 wins he had a positive ratio.  In 3 of those 12 games he didn't even record a single TD, going 20:13 overall.  This is excluding his 7:6 ratio in four of those loses.

Mitch Trubisky is barely good enough for the Bears; he's un-startable for fantasy.

1 minute ago, Jedi Sensei said:

I hate to repeat myself (from last week), but... 

I'm a Bears fan but, c'mon -- the Bears aren't 14-5 over the last 19 because of their QB.  First of all, Trubisky didn't even play in one of those wins.  Second, that schedule was pretty cake, but let's look at those wins (excluding tonight) with Trubisky at QB:

Date Team Final Comp Att % Yds TD TO
9/17/2018 SEA W 24-17 25 34 74% 200 2 2
9/23/2018 ARI W 16-14 24 35 69% 220 0 2
9/30/2018 TAM W 48-10 19 26 73% 354 6 0
10/28/2018 NYJ W 24-10 16 29 55% 220 2 0
11/4/2018 BUF W 41-9 12 20 60% 135 1 2
11/11/2018 DET W 34-22 23 30 77% 355 4 0
11/18/2018 MIN W 25-20 20 31 65% 165 1 2
12/9/2018 LAR W 15-6 16 30 53% 110 1 3
12/16/2018 GNB W 24-17 20 28 71% 235 2 1
12/23/2018 SFO W 14-9 25 29 86% 246 1 1
12/30/2018 MIN W 24-10 18 26 69% 163 0 0
9/15/2019 DEN W 16-14 16 27 59% 120 0 0

In 4 of those 12 games, he had more turnovers than touchdowns; in 4 others, he had as many TOs as TDs; and in 4 wins he had a positive ratio.  In 3 of those 12 games he didn't even record a single TD, going 20:13 overall.  This is excluding his 7:6 ratio in four of those loses.

Mitch Trubisky is barely good enough for the Bears; he's un-startable for fantasy.

If the Bears had an average kicker last year, he would be 16-3 at the least. :banana:

1 hour ago, sderk said:

That’s not the argument here, ever. It has been pretty consistent that Trubisky is an average fantasy AND real life QB from just about everyone on here. Your only argument is his career record which means little when he’s playing with one of the best defenses I’ve ever seen. 

Who is not paying attention? I think you have selective listening/reading. You just hear/see whatever aids your argument.

How many rings did Fiedler finish his career with and when was he inducted into the HOF? I’ll let you know when the dolphins call him for his ring of honor ceremony because he was so good for the dolphins. I think they’re retiring his jersey next year.