Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Trubisky Hurt

7 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

That’s not the argument here, ever. It has been pretty consistent that Trubisky is an average fantasy AND real life QB from just about everyone on here. Your only argument is his career record which means little when he’s playing with one of the best defenses I’ve ever seen. 

Who is not paying attention? I think you have selective listening/reading. You just hear/see whatever aids your argument.

How many rings did Fiedler finish his career with and when was he inducted into the HOF? I’ll let you know when the dolphins call him for his ring of honor ceremony because he was so good for the dolphins. I think they’re retiring his jersey next year.

Everyone on the planet knows it was going to take Trubisky a year or two longer to build his skills to the NFL as he has very little college starting experience. Dude came out and produced and led a team to 12-4. Good for him. 

I don't care about Fielder in the least. They are not the same.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Everyone on the planet knows it was going to take Trubisky a year or two longer to build his skills to the NFL as he has very little college starting experience. Dude came out and produced and led a team to 12-4. Good for him. 

I don't care about Fielder in the least. They are not the same.

Uhm...no.  That's just ridiculous.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Everyone knows that Trubisky is barely a starting level NFL QB, and unplayable in fantasy.

Who said it would take him longer than anyone else?  :lol:

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Uhm...no.  That's just ridiculous.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Everyone knows that Trubisky is barely a starting level NFL QB, and unplayable in fantasy.

Who said it would take him longer than anyone else?  :lol:

How many QBs come out of college with 1 year of experience? 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

not very smart or good ones.

12-4 vs. 6-9-1. 

I know what you prefer. What can be said? :dunno:

1 minute ago, sderk said:

12-4 vs. 6-9-1. 

I know what you prefer. What can be said? :dunno:

:lol:  this again?

I'm not sure if you're just not smart, unwilling to see the facts or both.  You seem to be focusing on record as some kind of proof of Trubisky's greatness.

@Jedi Sensei even broke it down for you earlier.  I'll repost his link so you can read it again and maybe it will get thru this time:

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:lol:  this again?

I'm not sure if you're just not smart, unwilling to see the facts or both.  You seem to be focusing on record as some kind of proof of Trubisky's greatness.

@Jedi Sensei even broke it down for you earlier.  I'll repost his link so you can read it again and maybe it will get thru this time:

So you turn to twitter and to a guy that calls himself Jedi Sensei for your knowledge base? You go!

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

So you turn to twitter and to a guy that calls himself Jedi Sensei for your knowledge base? You go!

Twitter?  That's @Jedi Sensei previous post in this forum - THAT YOU EVEN RESPONDED TOO.  :🤣

I think you answered my question.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Twitter?  That's his previous post in this forum - THAT YOU EVEN RESPONDED TOO.  :🤣

I think you answered my question.  Thanks!

So you turn to a random poster on FFToday and to a guy that calls himself Jedi Sensei for your knowledge base? You go!

Feel better about yourself?

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Another win for Trubisky as the starter tonight. He really played well. Very efficient. 

And congrats to Drew Brees as well today for his stellar performance. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, sderk said:

And congrats to Drew Brees as well today for his stellar performance. :thumbsup:

Your sarcasm is as bad as your football takes. 

38 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Keep trying. :lol:

57 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Take it easy on the poor sap, we don't want Dr. Jekyll turning back into Seafoam....

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Take it easy on the poor sap, we don't want Dr. Jekyll turning back into Seafoam....

Keep trying. :lol:

6 hours ago, sderk said:

I know I shouldn’t but I’m taking the bait. What the heck are you talking about? No one mentioned Brees at all.

46 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I know I shouldn’t but I’m taking the bait. What the heck are you talking about? No one mentioned Brees at all.

I know I shouldn't, but I'm jumping in to this Most Boring of All Possible Arguments to explain that Drew Brees was probably mentioned in reference to last night's win to make a point about someone's attribution of a Bears' win to Trubisky last year in a game that Trubisky didn't play.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I know I shouldn't, but I'm jumping in to this Most Boring of All Possible Arguments to explain that Drew Brees was probably mentioned in reference to last night's win to make a point about someone's attribution of a Bears' win to Trubisky last year in a game that Trubisky didn't play.

Yeah. He even acknowledged the sarcasm. And it is boring. 

I’m just pointing out that Trubisky STARTED and the bears won. 66.7% completion and now he’s what 13-4 as the starter Sderk?