Sign in to follow this  
Raider 84

Fantasy mvp through 4 weeks

The Patriots DST.

With 86 fantasy points, they stand 34 points ahead of the next-best fantasy DST (the Bears with 52)--that's more than 8 pts per week of an advantage over any other DST!

Sheesh, that's positional dominance!

Looking ahead at their next three games, they have two rookie QBs coming up for Washington and the Giants, and maybe another scrub if Darnold isn't back for their 2nd game against the Jets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The Patriots DST.

With 86 fantasy points, they stand 34 points ahead of the next-best fantasy DST (the Bears with 52)--that's more than 8 pts per week of an advantage over any other DST!

Sheesh, that's positional dominance!

Looking ahead at their next three games, they have two rookie QBs coming up for Washington and the Giants, and maybe another scrub if Darnold isn't back for their 2nd game against the Jets.

They've been the MVP of my teams

Definitely not Conner or Kittle.

Dalvin Cook's been pretty awesome, even against the tough Bears defense he managed a respectable 19 ppr points.

On all of my teams it's easily the Patriots D. Everyone has let me down at some point besides them. Their schedule was too juicy to pass on, and it's mostly good for the year.

I take that back, it definitely turns and will be less favorable after the Jets. Still a few weeks of goodness coming. Buff week 16. Too bad Miami is week 17

24 minutes ago, JediMaster said:

Overall: Mahomes

Mahomes isn't even the top fantasy player at his own position through 4 weeks, how can he be the overall fantasy MVP?

I also have Godwin in the same league, but didn't start him yesterday because of his usage last week and the hip issue.  DUMB..  luckily still beat my opponent.

QB:  Lamar Jackson (1-20 pt week, 2-30 pts weeks, 1-40 pt week)

RB:  McCaffrey or Eckler...both killing it consistently

WR:  Keenan Allen or Cupp

TE:  Evan Engram or Waller  :shocking:  

And as much as I HATE to admit it, the Pats DST is winning games every week now. 

1 hour ago, jgcrawfish said:

RB:  McCaffrey or Eckler...both killing it consistently

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

McCaffrey?

McCaffrey has NOT been killing it consistently; ask his owners about the 7.3 PPR/5.3 standard outing he had in Week 2.

For his draft position, Ekeler would be the RB who has provided the most overall value, but that's probably going away now that Gordon is back.

Dalvin Cook has been the best and most consistent RB so far; his WORST day was the 19.0 PPR/13.0 standard week he just had against the Bears.

I forgot about Will "The Thrill" Dissley, he wasn't even drafted in most leagues.

11 minutes ago, Raider 84 said:

I forgot about Will "The Thrill" Dissley, he wasn't even drafted in most leagues.

Never heard of him.

40 minutes ago, Raider 84 said:

Basically 8 of the top 10 standard-scoring TEs right now were either drafted in the double-digit rounds or not at all.  You Kelce/Kittle/Ertz owners have to be loving that.

Andrews, Hooper, Olsen, Dissly, Walker, Waller, Akins, Witten...

Of course, anyone who listened to Axe Elf knew that Hooper would be a top 5 TE...

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

McCaffrey has NOT been killing it consistently; ask his owners about the 7.3 PPR/5.3 standard outing he had in Week 2.

For his draft position, Ekeler would be the RB who has provided the most overall value, but that's probably going away now that Gordon is back.

Dalvin Cook has been the best and most consistent RB so far; his WORST day was the 19.0 PPR/13.0 standard week he just had against the Bears.

you're still an idiot.  Any owner would take the #1 RB in football who they got at the #3/4 pick 42, 7, 27 and 33 points.  Being the #1 RB 3 out of every 4 weeks is PHENOMENAL consistency.  go back into your hole your glamour shot death metal band wanna-be.  just because you're in 20 leagues but suck in 3/4 of them doesn't make you an expert.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

you're still an idiot.

Calling Axe Elf names does not make you a better fantasy football player.  Only listening to Axe Elf can do that.

Any owner would take the #1 RB in football who they got at the #3/4 pick 42, 7, 27 and 33 points.

I didn't say he sucked; I just said he can't be the MVP because he's not as consistently "killing it" as the RB who has scored 26, 28, 24, and 19 points (Cook), and as the consensus #2 overall pick in the draft, he doesn't represent as much draft value as the RB who was drafted in the 6th round and has scored 39, 23, 15 and 29 points (Ekeler).

just because you're in 20 leagues but suck in 3/4 of them doesn't make you an expert.  

Who wants to be a mere "expert" sucking in 3 out of 4 leagues, when you can be Axe Elf, dominating the game with a 26-4 record in 15 managed leagues over the past 2 weeks (including a 3-1 record in a $250 league where I drafted a Kicker in the first round and a Defense in the second round)?

Oh, and Axe Elf currently stands 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, and 4th in 5 DraftMaster leagues as well (4 of which feature Lamar Miller as 1 of his 5 RBs).

Just shows that those rookie leagues our weak. 

53 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

including a 3-1 record in a $250 league where I drafted a Kicker in the first round and a Defense in the second round

32 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Just shows that those rookie leagues our weak. 

Nice try, but alas, one of those 3 wins was over the #1 ranked player out of the thousands on RT Sports:

1. SWIPER

ROC FROST

55.98 Player Points

20 time 2018 League Champion
25 time 2017 League Champion
49 time 2016 League Champion
37 time 2015 League Champion
25 time 2014 League Champion
7 time 2013 League Champion
7 time 2012 League Champion

42 time 2018 Money Winner
48 time 2017 Money Winner
108 time 2016 Money Winner
71 time 2015 Money Winner
37 time 2014 Money Winner
16 time 2013 Money Winner
12 time 2012 Money Winner

Up next week?

208. charliedaboy

charles mcguire

RT Sports Top Fantasy Players

All you have shown is that you can't spell "are."

Just once again shows the lack of quality of the owners of the leagues you participate in.  

It doesn’t disprove anything of what I said. Don’t be so weak minded and let something someone else says about you bother you, your so full of selfish pride.  

Hey good luck once again this weekend. 

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Nice try, but alas, one of those 3 wins was over the #1 ranked player out of the thousands on RT Sports:

1. SWIPER

ROC FROST

55.98 Player Points

20 time 2018 League Champion
25 time 2017 League Champion
49 time 2016 League Champion
37 time 2015 League Champion
25 time 2014 League Champion
7 time 2013 League Champion
7 time 2012 League Champion

42 time 2018 Money Winner
48 time 2017 Money Winner
108 time 2016 Money Winner
71 time 2015 Money Winner
37 time 2014 Money Winner
16 time 2013 Money Winner
12 time 2012 Money Winner

Up next week?

208. charliedaboy

charles mcguire

RT Sports Top Fantasy Players

All you have shown is that you can't spell "are."

Again, this is why you were run off this bored for a couple of years.  Any chance you can turn the Douchbag Level down to three from your usual 16 of 10?  Also, nobody GAF about your made up leagues.  You're the "trollier" version of GFIAFP.  Basically everybody that still lurks on this forearm is a good fantasy player, otherwise we'd be at your other hangout FBG.  Do us all a favor and shutup.  :cheers: 

I don’t mean to encourage Axe Elf but are you able to share a link to your draft a quick recap on who you drafted in taking kicker-d early draft?

Generally curious 

I know what that did the cat but I can’t help myself 

32 minutes ago, Matt Mueller said:

I don’t mean to encourage Axe Elf but are you able to share a link to your draft a quick recap on who you drafted in taking kicker-d early draft?

Generally curious 

I know what that did the cat but I can’t help myself 

No worries, I've posted the link to the league in other places, but I'm always happy to respond to sincere requests for information.

RTFFC Purple 3 League Guest Link

The Draft Room is under the "League" menu, but here's a link directly to the Draft Board:

RTFFC Purple 3 League Draft Board

Again, this is why you were run off this bored for a couple of years.

Again, Axe Elf has never been "run off" of anywhere for any length of time.  Some sites have chosen to ban Axe Elf for making their own "experts" look foolish at times, but the lanterns and pitchforks of the villagers have never had any appreciable effect on Axe Elf's availability to his devoted students.

Basically everybody that still lurks on this forearm is a good fantasy player

This has not been my experience, based on the number of times per hour that Axe Elf is required to correct one misapperception or another regarding fantasy player values, start/sit decisions, and general fantasy football wisdom, but then I never underestimate the power of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, either.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Again, Axe Elf has never been "run off" of anywhere for any length of time.  Some sites have chosen to ban Axe Elf for making their own "experts" look foolish at times, but the lanterns and pitchforks of the villagers have never had any appreciable effect on Axe Elf's availability to his devoted students.

This has not been my experience, based on the number of times per hour that Axe Elf is required to correct one misapperception or another regarding fantasy player values, start/sit decisions, and general fantasy football wisdom, but then I never underestimate the power of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, either.

Odd that you would link Dunning-Kruger to your post, as you might actually be the poster-child for it, particularly with your penchant for repeating your posts (Weird Al Yankovich anyone?) and your wanna-be MD wiki references.  And make no mistake, no one here is either your student or wants your devotion.  You have a clever moniker...nothing more...a narcissistic malapert with likable handle.  :rolleyes:   

23 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Mahomes isn't even the top fantasy player at his own position through 4 weeks, how can he be the overall fantasy MVP?

My bad, hes top 2. Only 1.1 points per game behind Jackson, big deal. I'll still take Mahomes over Jackson for ROS. 

Has to be either Ekeler or L Jackson.   Ekeler currently 2nd overall in points behind CMC for all WR/RB/TE and Jackson is currently the number 1 fantasy scoring player.  Both of these guys went after round 6-7 in redraft leagues. 

18 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Basically 8 of the top 10 standard-scoring TEs right now were either drafted in the double-digit rounds or not at all.  You Kelce/Kittle/Ertz owners have to be loving that.

Andrews, Hooper, Olsen, Dissly, Walker, Waller, Akins, Witten...

Of course, anyone who listened to Axe Elf knew that Hooper would be a top 5 TE...

No doubt.  Has been a slower out of the gate start for the bigger names.

The only real consolation as an ower is that while a guy like Ertz hasn't won you any weeks he hasn't lost you any either.   

I have Lamar Jackson and Dalvin Cook.  I'll vote for those guys.  I'm only in that one league.

2 hours ago, JediMaster said:

My bad, hes top 2. Only 1.1 points per game behind Jackson, big deal. I'll still take Mahomes over Jackson for ROS. 

Fine, but it wasn't a ROS question; it was "through 4 weeks."

2 hours ago, Matt Mueller said:

The only real consolation as an ower is that while a guy like Ertz hasn't won you any weeks he hasn't lost you any either.   

I was going to say there's no "TE" in "team," but then I realized...