Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

What's everyone need to win tonight

I could use 15 points from Conner to hit 200, but I've won both my leagues thanks to Chubb/Woods/Pats defense in one and playing the worst team in the league in the other.

I was just coming to start this thread for Week 4, but since you've already done it for me...

League 1 (the K/D league): I need the PIT DST to score fewer than 18 points for me to go to 3-1.  Next week I play a 2-2 team, and then I get two 1-3 teams in Weeks 6 and 7, so there’s a very real chance I could be staring at 6-1 in the league where I drafted a Kicker in Round 1 and a Defense in Round 2 by the time I get Melvin Gordon and AJ Green back into my lineup at full speed for the back half of the season.  Sometimes I even amaze myself.

League 2: I need Joe Mixon to score 20.1 pts.

Leagues 3-4: Gonna lose these two, no matter what.

Leagues 5-15: Taking dubs in all 11 unless:

a) Mixon and Juju combine for more than 80.1 pts;

b) Andy Dalton scores in excess of 38.7 pts;

c) Andy Dalton scores in excess of 102.9 pts;

d) The PIT D scores 80.4 more pts than the CIN D;

e) James Conner and C.J. Uzomah combine for more than 46.3 pts;

f) Tyler Boyd scores 39.5 more points than Joe Mixon, Randy Bullock and the CIN D.

So, barring the highly improbable, the absolute worst I will do is 11-4 this week.  More likely, it will be 12-3, with an outside shot at 13-2 if the PIT D doesn’t go crazy and Mixon does.  Not bad, after a 14-1 record last week.

• Like 1

Conner not to fumble 7 times...for another weeks of NO LOSSES IN ANY LEAGUE!!!  :pointstosky:

10 hours ago, AxeElf said:

League 1 (the K/D league): I need the PIT DST to score fewer than 18 points for me to go to 3-1.

Whew.  That got real at the end... one errant pick-6 by Dalton in desperation mode and I would have gone down.  As it was, I won by 3.

So 12-3 for the week; onward and upward!

I needed 83.1 from Ju Ju.  I'm a bit short.  10 TD's, 20 receptions and only 32 yards receiving would have put me over the top.  Soooo close.