Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

ROS Defense

Cowboys. 

Neither one has particularly good matchups in Weeks 15-16; the Rams and Eagles for Dallas and the Texans and Saints for Tennessee--and neither one has a particularly attractive path through the rest of the season to begin with.

If those are your only two options, then I would suggest continuing to stream.

Why not answer the question, the OP asked which one , Titans or Cowboys, which one would you pick? 

Staying on the fence is great, you can’t be wrong, but your never right either, so let’s see you take a chance. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Neither one has particularly good matchups in Weeks 15-16; the Rams and Eagles for Dallas and the Texans and Saints for Tennessee--and neither one has a particularly attractive path through the rest of the season to begin with.

If those are your only two options, then I would suggest continuing to stream.

I haven’t been streaming. Started Dallas every game this year Bc of their pass rush. Thing is tenn is on the wire and to me they have a more complete defense but am torn Bc Dallas has done me right so far.

seems Dallas is unanimous in the rest of the comments.

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Why not answer the question, the OP asked which one , Titans or Cowboys, which one would you pick? 

Staying on the fence is great, you can’t be wrong, but your never right either, so let’s see you take a chance. 

In his defense he’s answered a bunch of my posts w good insight. You both are my top two favorites on the board.

and his answer is neither and stream. That’s an acceptable answer.

I also vote for streaming. I get that you would prefer to pick one defense and ride it, but unless you have a top unit like the Bears or the Pats, it is almost always a better strategy to stream. And I don't think Dallas or Tennessee anywhere close to being elite.

(For what it's worth, I owned Dallas the first three weeks, where they delivered middling production, then dropped them this week in favor of Pittsburgh, which provided my margin of victory. This week I'm targeting Tenn.)

10 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

In his defense he’s answered a bunch of my posts w good insight. You both are my top two favorites on the board.

and his answer is neither and stream. That’s an acceptable answer.

Ok then, I apologize.