Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Fall TV Series you’re looking forward to watching

Looking forward to the Creepshow anthology on Shudder. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I haven’t gotten shudder but I see advertisements for it all the time. I love scary movies as well. Is it worth it? 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I haven’t gotten shudder but I see advertisements for it all the time. I love scary movies as well. Is it worth it? 

If you like horror / sci-fi and thrillers sure. It’s really good for older (80s and earlier) movies. Joe Bob Briggs drive in theater is hilarious. 

If you subscribe do it via the Shudder site. Amazon Prime takes a few days to update its Shudder library, which is really annoying.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you like horror / sci-fi and thrillers sure. It’s really good for older (80s and earlier) movies. Joe Bob Briggs drive in theater is hilarious. 

If you subscribe do it via the Shudder site. Amazon Prime takes a few days to update its Shudder library, which is really annoying.

What drew me to it was that they had new Puppet Masters movies and new Critters movies. Thanks for the info. I’ll make sure to check it out tonight :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

What drew me to it was that they had new Puppet Masters movies and new Critters movies. Thanks for the info. I’ll make sure to check it out tonight :thumbsup:

I heard Critters show sucked. Definitely check out Joe Bob Briggs and Creepshow. Hundreds of great movies on there too.

There really isn't anything new coming out that has my attention...

I know that I will be watching AHS: 1984 and The Purge season two, but other than that, probably not much in the way of new shows that will be must see TV...

Mr. Inbetween. There was a thread about it last year. Excellent show. Australian (I think I sad he was Irish) gangster. Dark comedy/drama. FX. 

Bless This Mess ( mildly funny, but at least it's different ) Tonight

The new Breaking Bad Movie ( whatever it's called ) October

The new PSYCH Movie ( Psych the Movie 2 ) December

6 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh I almost forgot. The Watchmen comes out on the 19th this month 

When I heard about it I was excited, then I saw the trailer. I'm very cautiously optimistic with lower expectations now. 

59 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

When I heard about it I was excited, then I saw the trailer. I'm very cautiously optimistic with lower expectations now. 

Oh I always temper my expectations of a new show. But it has potential which gives it my attention. 

I almost forgot TWD starts back up again this Sunday. I'll prolly watch it just because I watched the first 9 seasons but I'm far from pumped about it. Sad.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:37 PM, MDC said:

Watched Ep 1 and it was pretty meh.

Watchmen series premiers tonight in HBO. Anyone watching? I’ll probably watch it on the HBO app tomorrow cause I’ve got other shows to catch up on 

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Watchmen series premiers tonight in HBO. Anyone watching? I’ll probably watch it on the HBO app tomorrow cause I’ve got other shows to catch up on 

Cool story bruh