Sign in to follow this  
crackills

Lets talk TEs

no.. i am not talking about Gal Gadot

let review FA options available in most leagues and who it worth a pick up:

1. Ben Watson (pats) - back from 4 game suspension. NE could definitely use a TE.. question is will they use him more for blocking with O line injuries?

2. D.Knox (buf) - had decent production the last 2 weeks, very athletic.. but can he be trusted with Buf O, low floor?

3. J.Doyle (ind) - they play the chiefs next so he is worth an add at least for a week

4.G Everette? (LAR) - had a big week but can he be trusted.. non of the Rams Tes really stand out.

5. Oshehenesifrack (jax) scored TDs.. dont know much else about him

6. Eifert (Cin) - play AZ next.. but Mondays O performance was scary bad

7. Hendon (nyj) Wk6 - looked decent last year.. might be a grab and hold

Watson, if I can get a te to matchup with Brady, I’ll take it. 

Non of them will be barn burners, but I would give Watson a shot. 

Herndon is my second pick, expecally if Darnold returns. 

Herndon, once Darnold returns, is my favorite.  Watson would be right up there as well.  For an old guy, Watson can play.  Herndon has skills though and I would imagine Gase is going to put them to good use. 

43 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Herndon, once Darnold returns, is my favorite.  Watson would be right up there as well.  For an old guy, Watson can play.  Herndon has skills though and I would imagine Gase is going to put them to good use. 

Herndon is a TE3 with the talent and situation to have TE2 upside.

3 minutes ago, NoizyBulldawgz67 said:

Is Hunter Henry ever coming back? Whatever happened to Antonio Gates comeback? Sorry, lame owner spent round 7 pick on HH

i am in the same boat.. and have been struggling to find a replacement ever since. Witten is just not doing it for me.

I think short term Doyle will produce week 5.

watson is interesting.. but the guy hasnt even practiced with the team in 4 weeks. not sure what to expect.

I've been rolling with Everett. he's been solid overall with a few clunkers. Doyle and Eifert are decent options as well. TEs have been mostly underperforming this year so its very much a crapshoot.