Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Police Body Cams Are Exonerating Far More Cops From False Allegations Than They Are Catching Misconduct

@tubby_mcgee

But I don't run fast yet I did study in school and got a college degree in biology. I don't steal or loot.

The Indians and Pakistanis that are here in the United States study hard but if you took all of India and all of Pakistan and compared those groups you'd find some that study, some that steal and loot. However, you're looking at immigrants that have already displayed a certain level of desire to reach higher and beyond, the go getters.

African immigrants score higher than whites on IQ tests and are genetically similar to black Americans.

Also, why are you defining black by the criminal culture? Black criminals are not the majority. Why not say, blacks are genetically Christian?

No one in my family has the same amount of intelligence. We are all different. Some are artistic and some are computer nerds and 1 is a weed head a couple are dunces and one of those dunces is cute and charming and a couple are athletic and some are fearless and others are cowards and the list in infinite. Until we can properly define IQ I doubt we can determine what is inherited. (IQ = the ability to retain and repeat?) There were geniuses that people thought were idiots. (Btw, I know for fact I'm not as smart as many when it comes to math. I swear I need a calculator for the simplest math. I struggled to pass calculus.)

@shorepatrol

I've never used the term woke here to describe myself. I simply meant that just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I hate President Trump. I can identifiy the things about him I like.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

@tubby_mcgee

But I don't run fast yet I did study in school and got a college degree in biology. I don't steal or loot.

The Indians and Pakistanis that are here in the United States study hard but if you took all of India and all of Pakistan and compared those groups you'd find some that study, some that steal and loot. However, you're looking at immigrants that have already displayed a certain level of desire to reach higher and beyond, the go getters.

African immigrants score higher than whites on IQ tests and are genetically similar to black Americans.

Also, why are you defining black by the criminal culture? Black criminals are not the majority. Why not say, blacks are genetically Christian?

No one in my family has the same amount of intelligence. We are all different. Some are artistic and some are computer nerds and 1 is a weed head a couple are dunces and one of those dunces is cute and charming and a couple are athletic and some are fearless and others are cowards and the list in infinite. Until we can properly define IQ I doubt we can determine what is inherited. (IQ = the ability to retain and repeat?) There were geniuses that people thought were idiots. (Btw, I know for fact I'm not as smart as many when it comes to math. I swear I need a calculator for the simplest math. I struggled to pass calculus.)

@shorepatrol

I've never used the term woke here to describe myself. I simply meant that just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I hate President Trump. I can identifiy the things about him I like.

here we go again, back full circle. 

I didn't say it applied to all.  Some pit bulls are loving and wouldn't harm a flea.  Those are not the ones that put them on the "dangerous" list. Some h.s kids are great drivers, those aren't the ones that make the rates higher for teens. Not all blacks run fast.  Some are fat and slow.  Those aren't the ones that start on 31/32 of NFL teams.  How many analogies do I need to make?

Again, you're like the person in the back of the room, when they hear stats on smoking and that it's harmful, will yell out "B.S! My grandma smoked 4 packs a day for 50 years and she never got cancer! She outlived my grandpa who didn't smoke"

Stick to the code.  :lol:

Oh sweet, so now then not all white men are privileged right? And we wont be painting all cops with the broad brush either.....this feels like progress....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

here we go again, back full circle. 

Again, you're like the person in the back of the room, when they hear stats on smoking and that it's harmful, will yell out "B.S! My grandma smoked 4 packs a day for 50 years and she never got cancer! She outlived my grandpa who didn't smoke"

Why isn't Magic Johnson's son a great athlete?

Why hasn't Michael Jordan produced a son or daughter with athletic talent?

Why aren't your siblings or children exactly like you?

God forbid that poor people living in bad circumstances resort to crime.

Jay-Z and 50 cent went from criminal to multimillionaire and billionaire.

Most people are criminals in order to make money.

Some people are sick and have mental problems.

Blacks are no more genetically prone to crime than whites.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

All good stuff, but I would be careful with that, that logic spread elsewhere refutes an awful lot of the drivel coming from the left on a variety of "issues", and remember, the left will eat it own.

Who knows, maybe having a vicious nature was a plus in earlier times when food wasn't grown for you and you had to hunt it down or before there were guns to defend your people. Maybe that element does run in black people. I don't know. I'm just not going to say yes without first acknowledging the years of brutality inflicted on black people. Imagine the trauma passed down not just genetically but through years of being abused.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Who knows, maybe having a vicious nature was a plus in earlier times when food wasn't grown for you and you had to hunt it down or before there were guns to defend your people. Maybe that element does run in black people. I don't know. I'm just not going to say yes without first acknowledging the years of brutality inflicted on black people. Imagine the trauma passed down not just genetically but through years of being abused.

Perhaps.  I do think there is a deep historical context to everything, Jordan Peterson called out how we are close to Lobsters in behaviors that go back just billions of years. I think our hard-coding is really impactful, but I also think we can overcome some of that to be even better.  Its a fascinating area of discussion.

• Like 1

@RLLD

Either you're a really calm person irl or you're sderk alias.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

@RLLD

Either you're a really calm person irl or you're sderk alias.

Maybe, I would certainly like to think that is true.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

You are naming exceptions.  Great job. We agree on that part. 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, peenie said:

Wrong.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

2. Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

3. The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

4. Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, peenie said:

There are more poor White People than Poor Black People yet young black males (age 13-40) make up about 3% of the population and are responsible for about 57% of all violent crime.

Damn those Asians kick azzz......can someone please tell them they are a minority so they can mysteriously under perform....:wall:

15 hours ago, RLLD said:

Damn those Asians kick azzz......can someone please tell them they are a minority so they can mysteriously under perform....:wall:

Just interbreed with them. That's what I did and I have no complaints. :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

There are more poor White People than Poor Black People yet young black males (age 13-40) make up about 3% of the population and are responsible for about 57% of all violent crime.

But poor whites tend to live in rural areas not inner cities with more concentrated poverty. 

But okay, blacks are genetically more violent. Now what?

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Put em down like Pit Bulls.  

I kid.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

But poor whites tend to live in rural areas not inner cities with more concentrated poverty. 

I would love to see the numbers on how many poor white people live in rural areas vs. non rural areas.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I would love to see the numbers on how many poor white people live in rural areas vs. non rural areas.

Isn't being impoverished enough? Why distinguish between white and black?

Numbers will be difficult, white people whine alot less...

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Isn't being impoverished enough? Why distinguish between white and black?

Numbers will be difficult, white people whine alot less...

I think peenie thinks that there are more white impoverished in rural areas rather than city areas. And rural poverty is better than city poverty, and that black poverty is worse than white poverty overall

So therefore, being poor and white is just a further example of more white privilege being shown off by evil Trump.

Where is all this poverty? As far as I see everyone has food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, public schools, cell phones and nice sneakers. Widespread poverty in America is a myth. Take a look for yourself. Go to a poor area and tell us what you see. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where is all this poverty? As far as I see everyone has food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, public schools, cell phones and nice sneakers. Widespread poverty in America is a myth.

HT, I absolutely agree with this. When I lived in Newark I was happy in a sense. I didn't have lots of clothes or things, but I did eat and I had hot water and a roof over my head. I traveled by foot or bus. I mean....I have no clue why crime has to be prevalent in these areas. I am not a criminal so to be honest, I am just assuming. I don't know what it's like to be a man and maybe there is a genetic pressure to be a provider and to be masculine and strong. I guess that is why the drug trade and whatever flourishes in these areas. I don't know, I was a law abiding voting citizen who worked as soon as I was able to find a job.  

(In really poor neighborhoods kids didn't have nice sneakers like the media claims. My daughter got her shoes at Payless. She has never owned a pair of Timberland or Jordan sneakers, even now as an adult.)

I grew up in poverty, we just kept working to make things better, always assumed that was just what people did....work hard to make things gradually better....didn't happen overnight.

If you are perpetually poor in this country its your own damb fault.

Where is all this poverty? As far as I see everyone has food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, public schools, cell phones and nice sneakers. Widespread poverty in America is a myth. Take a look for yourself. Go to a poor area and tell us what you see. 

America is considered a rich country because of how their poor lives not how their rich live!

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

America is considered a rich country because of how their poor lives not how their rich live!

Exactly. It's the greatest civilization in the history of man and libtards want to "fundamentally" change it. That's because it flies in the face of their empty rhetoric and keeps the power out of their hands. They can't stand it because they know how and who really made it happen. And it ain't their coalition of freaks and losers. 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. It's the greatest civilization in the history of man and libtards want to "fundamentally" change it.

Really? Greater for who, you? I'd argue that it was greater for the Native American before colonization. That was certainly the case for the African.

Really? Greater for who, you? I'd argue that it was greater for the Native American before colonization. That was certainly the case for the African.

Name the countries  where African Descendants are more prosperous and have more freedoms and rights!

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Name the countries  where African Descendants are more prosperous and have more freedoms and rights!

That is like saying, where on the planet are Native American's more free! Well, no where, not now.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

That is like saying, where on the planet are Native American's more free! Well, no where, not now.

But you can include and compare to Africa. The Native Americans that have moved off the reservation are doing much better than the ones that stayed.

Exactly. It's the greatest civilization in the history of man and libtards want to "fundamentally" change it. That's because it flies in the face of their empty rhetoric and keeps the power out of their hands. They can't stand it because they know how and who really made it happen. And it ain't their coalition of freaks and losers. 

No nation has raised more out of poverty, provided more freedom to as many, provided opportunity to as many......while its not perfect and its history is blotted with issues, no other civilization has done more for the people of the planet overall. 

Are we better off? I'm better off, sure. But is the planet better off??? Seas and air are poisoned! Animals living in cages all their lives and stuck with antibiotics and steroids to grow fast. We may have been better off before, who knows??

Are we better off? I'm better off, sure. But is the planet better off??? Seas and air are poisoned! Animals living in cages all their lives and stuck with antibiotics and steroids to grow fast. We may have been better off before, who knows??

But it makes them so delicious!!!  :banana:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

The Native American who didn't even have the wheel before whitey got here? Living in tents? Brutally destroying each other? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Native American who didn't even have the wheel before whitey got here? Living in tents? Brutally destroying each other? 

They were not! Only in that dumb movie. I swear, you guys must think of yourselves as little gods walking the earth.

Just now, peenie said:

They were not! Only in that dumb movie. I swear, you guys must think of yourselves as little gods walking the earth.

They were not what? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were not what? 

Brutally destroying one another. Only some were warring nations. Others were peaceful and eating salmon and picking berries and living off the land and being happy.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3702464/native-american-land__.0.0.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, peenie said:

Brutally destroying one another. Only some were warring nations. Others were peaceful and eating salmon and picking berries and living off the land and being happy.

History says different. You know they also had slaves, right? Black ones too. Lots of them. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

History says different. You know they also had slaves, right? Black ones too. Lots of them. 

Actually, my grandmother's side was part of one. I think they were kept after Emancipation or some such.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Actually, my grandmother's side was part of one. I think they were kept after Emancipation or some such.

It was a brutal world back then Peenie. Not many cultures were innocent. 

• Thanks 1

You're right...

On 10/3/2019 at 5:47 AM, peenie said:

I agree with this and I actually take issue with the way each story is twisted to get outrage from certain communities. Just as the female officer who shot the guy in her apartment stated, she doesn't hate blacks. Why highlight this story at all?? Why constantly fan the flames or racial tensions that really don't exist outside of the news world.

I don't have any racial issues at all. I see people bending over backwards trying to be kind to one another. Maybe it's because I live in Atlanta...but I just think it's time to move forward.

This may be your best post ever.

I don't give a fock what color people I meet are. If you're cool, we're cool. If you're a scabby thug looking doosh, we aren't, white, black, or anything else. I think most people are the same way.