Sign in to follow this  
mcostley

Lineup Help Week 5!!

Okay guys, I'm really needing some guidance here. 10 team PPR

RB - Conner, Ekeler, Jordan Howard, Aaron Jones, and Wayne Gallman

WR - Davante Adams, Thielen, Lockett, and Emmanuel Sanders 

I'm good at TE with Olsen, and QB with Wentz, but I need two RBs, two WRs, and a flex. Also, I need to know what to do if Davante plays, and if he doesn't. Help guys!! I'm very unsure!!

Also, WHIR!!

Right now it's not looking good for Adams, so I'd start Thielen and Lockett at WR, with three RBs--Ekeler, Jones and Gallman.

7 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Right now it's not looking good for Adams, so I'd start Thielen and Lockett at WR, with three RBs--Ekeler, Jones and Gallman.

And leave Conner out??

18 minutes ago, mcostley said:

And leave Conner out??

Well, yeah, that's my first instinct, with Conner on a bum ankle against a top 10 rush defense.  He already has the lowest points-per-game average of any of your RBs other than Howard.

I guess if he seems good to go as the week goes on, you could gamble on him doing better than Ekeler in Gordon's first game back; just seems like it might take a game or two for Gordon to really become the main man again.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Well, yeah, that's my first instinct, with Conner on a bum ankle against a top 10 rush defense.  He already has the lowest points-per-game average of any of your RBs other than Howard.

I guess if he seems good to go as the week goes on, you could gamble on him doing better than Ekeler in Gordon's first game back; just seems like it might take a game or two for Gordon to really become the main man again.

Perfect! Thanks @AxeElf!

2 hours ago, mcostley said:

Okay guys, I'm really needing some guidance here. 10 team PPR

RB - Conner, Ekeler, Jordan Howard, Aaron Jones, and Wayne Gallman

WR - Davante Adams, Thielen, Lockett, and Emmanuel Sanders 

I'm good at TE with Olsen, and QB with Wentz, but I need two RBs, two WRs, and a flex. Also, I need to know what to do if Davante plays, and if he doesn't. Help guys!! I'm very unsure!!

Also, WHIR!!

Ekeler is a must, And Jones at rb. J Williams keeps showing up on the injury reports. 

Cousins apologized to Thielen for lack of targets, I would play Thielen and Sanders vs the Chargers.  

Adams is a must sit and see. 

Thanks for the post, and good luck. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

Ekeler is a must, And Jones at rb. J Williams keeps showing up on the injury reports. 

Cousins apologized to Thielen for lack of targets, I would play Thielen and Sanders vs the Chargers.  

Adams is a must sit and see. 

Thanks for the post, and good luck. 

Thank you!!

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I agree.

Also Look at the history, Sanders never does good against LAC for some reason. I expect Sutton to have the good game here.

In 2 games vs DEN last year Ekeler had 14 carries for 87 years and a TD, 2 rec for 40 yards. I think 10 points is his floor. We all know Gordon can't be ready yet so I would expect Ekeler to start and Gordon to get Justin Jackson reps this week. Unless its a blowout in the 2nd half....

Lockett in 2 games vs LAR last year had 8 catches for 165 yds and 2 TD's. That was with Baldwin as the #1 receiver.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I agree.

Also Look at the history, Sanders never does good against LAC for some reason. I expect Sutton to have the good game here.

In 2 games vs DEN last year Ekeler had 14 carries for 87 years and a TD, 2 rec for 40 yards. I think 10 points is his floor. We all know Gordon can't be ready yet so I would expect Ekeler to start and Gordon to get Justin Jackson reps this week. Unless its a blowout in the 2nd half....

Lockett in 2 games vs LAR last year had 8 catches for 165 yds and 2 TD's. That was with Baldwin as the #1 receiver.

Thank you!!