Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

1-3 deseperate for a win - Lineup help

12 team PPR - injuries and bad luck put me at 1-3 dead last in my division.  If healthy my lineup is stacked.... big if however

QB Stream - currently have Dalton Vs AZ - available on WW:  Cousins @NYG,  Minshew @CAR,  K. Allen vs JAX,  Mariota vs BUF,  Bridgewater vs TB,  Darnold (Ques) @ Phi.  In spite of Dalton laying an egg against Pitt, I do like his matchup at home against AZ this week, but loss of Ross concerns me.  

RB:  D. Cook and P. Lindsay (used to be Cook and Saquon 😢)

WR:  K. Allen and C. Godwin - great combo, like my RB's used to be.....

TE:  Streaming at this point:  Jimmy Graham currently.  Available: Fant, Aikins, Watson.  

Flex:  Big decision here: G. Tate first game back playing Vikes -

Kick: Slye

Def (Stream):  NO vs Tampa

Bench:

Saquon - this is killing me...

H. Henry - drafted to be a high level TE, and now I'm streaming in the wasteland.  Hoping he returns soon.

T. McLaurin:  Questionable and playing Pats 

C. Hyde:  At home vs Atlanta

C. Samuel - getting good target share from K. Allen

A. Mattison - handcuff for Cook.

S. Michele vs Skins

Seeing the available QB's, do you like any of them better than Dalton this week?  

Flex:  Roll with Tate hoping for a little pop?  Or go with more consistent floor of Hyde or Samuel?  Michele could have a great game, or could disappear, god I hate NE RB's.

TE:  Roll with Graham or look elsewhere.  

Of course I am playing the guy who was able to snip me for Saquons replacement this week.  He is 3-1.  I need this win way more than he does.

Edit - left Michele off my bench.  

Edited by skydiverd

I'd stick with Dalton at QB (Arizona is a great matchup), Graham at TE (Adams being out should help) and start Samuel for your flex (rather see the Jones-Tate chemistry for a game before I'd start him).

You din't list Michel on your roster, but you commented on him, so I'm not sure if he's an option or not--but I'd probably still go Samuel in PPR scoring.

If McLaurin gets better by the weekend, then him over all of them, for sure.

Thanks, yeah I left Michele off by mistake.  Edited the post to add him in there.  

Interesting on McLaurin.  Even if healthy I'd be afraid that he would be the guy the Pats would decide to take away.  I'll keep on eye on his health for sure, but I really wasn't even considering him as my history of starts against the Pats is an ugly one  LOL  

You would think the scenario is really shaping up to be a great game for Michele, but I also thought that about the Jets game and got less than 2 points from Michele.  Albeit the Jets D is pretty good.  

Dalton. 

Graham

Michel. 

I would stay put at RB/WR/TE

QB, I would play Cousins, niether is extremely reliable but I think he's a little better and his teammates healthier.

Flex,  I would give Tate a shot in PPR, he's a great slot WR that can rack up the catches

9 minutes ago, polecatt said:

I would stay put at RB/WR/TE

QB, I would play Cousins, niether is extremely reliable but I think he's a little better and his teammates healthier.

Flex,  I would give Tate a shot in PPR, he's a great slot WR that can rack up the catches

The thought of Cousins has crossed my mind.  The Bears destroyed them so bad last week and Theilen is squeaking, so they may air it out a bit against the Giants.  I just hate to have a QB and RB on the same team if the offense lays an egg.  Although I believe they will fare better than they did against my beloved Bear...  LOL

I agree with Dalton and Graham. If GB get a rec TD it will prolly be to him.

Flex you have a lot of good options. I like Sony's match up and Samuel or Hyde. ATL DEF can't stop the run.

Thanks everyone for the comments.  Looks like it really is a roll of the dice for the flex play.  Since my opponent already has a good game from Lockett, I think I will go for broke and plug in Samuel - and hope for him to catch a long ball.  My opponent has me out gunned in almost every position.  Gonna need some good old fashioned luck this week.  I don't know that I have ever recovered from 1-4, not even sure I ever hit it before.  I'm sure I have in one league at some point.  Pretty sure if I have and recovered from it I would then remember it.  Welp, here goes nothing!  This is the argument against being in only 1 league LOL