I give:

Chris carson, Devin Singletary and Josh Gordon

For

Tyreek Hill and Todd Gurley.

Non ppr.

Oh my soul, yes yes yes. 

Wow 

Congrats 

Trading Carson for Gurley is about a push, although I would prefer Carson's knees to Gurley's.  Hopefully the upgrade from Gordon to Hill will be worth giving up another serviceable RB2ish guy in the deal.

If so, then I guess you "won," although I'm not sure I see any kind of a "fleecing."

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Trading Carson for Gurley is about a push, although I would prefer Carson's knees to Gurley's.  Hopefully the upgrade from Gordon to Hill will be worth giving up another serviceable RB2ish guy in the deal.

If so, then I guess you "won," although I'm not sure I see any kind of a "fleecing."

Yeah that's what I told him that I was taking the risk with his knees.  That the main part of the trade was a push and that I was paying up a little bit to get singletary. Or at least that's how I tried to sell it

I see this trade as a win for you, although would need to see rosters to be sure.  Are you cutting yourself off at the knees in depth RB 2/3?  (Pun intended)  Tyreek is a nice upgrade from Josh Gordon, and I agree with the above that Gurley for Carson is a wash.  So you lose Singletary and not sure what you have left at RB.  

22 minutes ago, skydiverd said:

I see this trade as a win for you, although would need to see rosters to be sure.  Are you cutting yourself off at the knees in depth RB 2/3?  (Pun intended)  Tyreek is a nice upgrade from Josh Gordon, and I agree with the above that Gurley for Carson is a wash.  So you lose Singletary and not sure what you have left at RB.  

Leveon, eckeler, tevin Coleman,  mattison

Then add Gurley 

Singletary will prolly take over week 8 when Gore runs out of steam.

As for your line up you'd have to look ahead to week 14-16 match ups on what you need for the playoffs.

Good Luck!