Sign in to follow this  
RabidSeaCows

Flex for 1/2 point PPR

1/2 point PPR

Ekeler behind Gordon has a great matchup vs Denver

or

Robert Woods at SEA tonight.

I figure each will have 6-7 touches....Who will do more with them?

Leaning Ekeler since Divisional Thursday night games are so low scoring rush fests.

Thanks!

The really big unknown is how much Gordon will play this week, and how much his role will reduce Ekeler's touches.

I tend toward believing that Ekeler will still have a sizeable ongoing role in the Chargers' offense, especially while several of their WR/TE options are not at full strength--and even more so this week in Gordon's first action.  On top of that, Woods had only been averaging about 9 PPR pts per game through the first three weeks until his huge game in Week 4; regression to the mean is always an easy call.

So I'll go with Ekeler too.

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The really big unknown is how much Gordon will play this week, and how much his role will reduce Ekeler's touches.

I tend toward believing that Ekeler will still have a sizeable ongoing role in the Chargers' offense, especially while several of their WR/TE options are not at full strength--and even more so this week in Gordon's first action.  On top of that, Woods had only been averaging about 9 PPR pts per game through the first three weeks until his huge game in Week 4; regression to the mean is always an easy call.

So I'll go with Ekeler too.

They should put Ekeler in H. Henry's role? That would give them more options imo... I know Henry's about a foot taller than Ekeler, lol

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

1/2 point PPR

Ekeler behind Gordon has a great matchup vs Denver

or

Robert Woods at SEA tonight.

I figure each will have 6-7 touches....Who will do more with them?

Leaning Ekeler since Divisional Thursday night games are so low scoring rush fests.

Thanks!

Woods

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Woods

Man Weepaws, we've been posting here it seems like forever and I swear you pick opposite of me 90% of the time! :)

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

I hope no one follows what I say about ff

7 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Man Weepaws, we've been posting here it seems like forever and I swear you pick opposite of me 90% of the time! :)

Lucky for you, he doesn't expect anyone to take him seriously.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Oh! Is that it? lol! Now that makes sense! 

Hopefully you didn’t play Woods. 

Sorry about that pick. 

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Exactly, I don’t now take ff seriously at all, I’ll either win some money or I won’t , I just enjoy the hobby.  

Sorry once again abou the Woods pick. 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:01 AM, weepaws said:

Exactly, I don’t now take ff seriously at all, I’ll either win some money or I won’t , I just enjoy the hobby.  

Sorry once again abou the Woods pick. 

lol, np man. I don't hold anyone accountable for who I start :)

I did start Ekeler, but I just picked up Fuller V  off the wavier wire. Now I'm thinking if I should start him over Ekeler! 😶

2 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I did start Ekeler, but I just picked up Fuller V  off the wavier wire. Now I'm thinking if I should start him over Ekeler! 😶

No.  One of these weeks, Fuller's gonna catch 2 TDs, but he hasn't shown any signs of it yet, and this could be the last week that Ekeler has RB1-ish value.

Ride the trends.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

No.  One of these weeks, Fuller's gonna catch 2 TDs, but he hasn't shown any signs of it yet, and this could be the last week that Ekeler has RB1-ish value.

Ride the trends.

Yeah, I always regret any changes I make to my lineup after Friday. Unless its a ruled out player...

On 10/5/2019 at 9:33 AM, AxeElf said:

Ride the trends.

Uggg. Figures.

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Uggg. Figures.

Yeah, burnt me too.  I just accepted a trade offer of Corey Davis for Will Fuller this past week, only because I also had Edelman and McLaurin with Week 10 byes, and started Phillip Dorsett against Washington instead of Fuller in my K/D league.  Dorsett goes down scoreless with a hammy in the 1st quarter, and Fuller scores 53.  I'll need a big game from McCoy tonight if I don't want to take my 2nd loss in that league.

30 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, burnt me too.  I just accepted a trade offer of Corey Davis for Will Fuller this past week, only because I also had Edelman and McLaurin with Week 10 byes, and started Phillip Dorsett against Washington instead of Fuller in my K/D league.  Dorsett goes down scoreless with a hammy in the 1st quarter, and Fuller scores 53.  I'll need a big game from McCoy tonight if I don't want to take my 2nd loss in that league.

Even worse, I had Baby Chark on my bench too....