Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

No more urinals! Portland bans them to protect gender-neutrality

So to make things gender-neutral, the most radically left-wing city in America has reportedly banned urinals from its most iconic building, the Portland Municipal Services Building.

Standing 15 stories high in downtown Portland, Oregon, the building is currently being remodeled, and part of the remodeling involves making its bathrooms gender-neutral.

And it just so happens that in a gender-neutral world, urinals simply cannot exist.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/26/edit-857-am-portland-bans-urinals-in-public-buildings-830555

Kurt Vonnegut has a short story called “Harrison Bergeron” that portrays society at the end of the slippery slope these Lefties are riding. It is quite comical today, I don’t know what people thought about it in 1968. Have we been on this slope that long?

Plot

In the year 2081, the 211th, 212th, and 213th amendments to the Constitutiondictate that all Americans are fully equal and not allowed to be smarter, better-looking, or more physically able than anyone else. The Handicapper General's agents enforce the equality laws, forcing citizens to wear "handicaps": masks for those who are too beautiful, loud radios that disrupt thoughts inside the ears of intelligent people, and heavy weights for the strong or athletic.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Women are going to love going into a bathroom where a couple of 275 lb dudes are schitting out last night's Genny screamers.

It's poetic justice though.  Women tend to be much more liberal and their insanity is coming back to bite them much much more than us.  It's why I love to see trannies jacking up their sports so bad.  Good, you dumb cvnts.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Only in government owned buildings.  :lol:  Defend that, Libbie.

Only in this one government owned building and it wasn’t a ban. Fake news.

I have a urinal in my basement bathroom along with a regular toilet. Several years ago I was shagging a young lady that had a 5 year old boy. On one particular night his dad bailed on him so I told her to bring him over to my place because I really wanted to smash her. I sent him to the basement to play Xbox while his mom and I got down to business. When they left the next morning I went down to the basement to find that little bastard took a shitt in my urinal :mad:

His mother never got called back. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Still pretty stupid for that single building.

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

So going forward,  what ya guessing? :
1.) This "one" building will change their mind and withdraw the ban/idea of removing urinals, and go back to life as normal.
2.) More places will follow suit

You're already basically defending your beliefs or ego, by pointing out its only "one" building.

So when it continues and expands, are you going to:
1.) Stand by your political party and come up with rationalizations as to why its okay
2.) Stand by your apparent stance of today, and criticize it, at the expense of criticizing your political party

So what's the deal with this? Guys that like to be thought of as women no longer have a ding ding and can't pee standing up? Are they going to ban tampons from the local CVS cause dudes don't use them? 

41 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I have a urinal in my basement bathroom along with a regular toilet. Several years ago I was shagging a young lady that had a 5 year old boy. On one particular night his dad bailed on him so I told her to bring him over to my place because I really wanted to smash her. I sent him to the basement to play Xbox while his mom and I got down to business. When they left the next morning I went down to the basement to find that little bastard took a shitt in my urinal :mad:

His mother never got called back. 

that kid gets my vote for "winning the day"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

When finished I'm going to go there just to piss all over the seats.

:first:

They are testing the waters on how far they can push Liberal Males before they stop bending over and spreading their cheeks. A few responses to this thread shows they can go much farther.

26 minutes ago, sderk said:

So what's the deal with this? Guys that like to be thought of as women no longer have a ding ding and can't pee standing up? Are they going to ban tampons from the local CVS cause dudes don't use them? 

No, they're going to make dudes use them.  Thank god I don't live in Portland.

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They are testing the waters on how far they can push Liberal Males before they stop bending over and spreading their cheeks. A few responses to this thread shows they can go much farther.

which ones?

Liberal White Males have rejected their own identity out of shame and attempt to latch on to someone else’s identity and be a victim by proxy.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Liberal White Males have rejected their own identity out of shame and attempt to latch on to someone else’s identity and be a victim by proxy.

That sounds like a fancy way to say f@ggot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

The working theory is it is an attack on capitalism.  Corrupt and destroy everything in a capitalist society with nonsense rules.  Right down to the urinals.  The goal is to destroy morale in the capitalist society.  Then, once everyone hates everything society has become, tell everyone that the problem is freedom, and that ONLY by converting to some communist dictatorship can everything be fixed.  If people agree to convert to communism, then they remove all the nonsense rules they created and forever blame capitalism for all the problems they created.

In short, subvert the culture of a stable nation to destroy it from within and conquer it.  This is a tactic that is older than history.  Its why many cultures in the past would straight-up blockade their ports (like old Japan) to prevent foreign influences from coming in and warping their culture.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No urinals due to <1% of the population. But Hillary won the popular vote!  :thumbsup:

It could be that there were long lines in one of the bathrooms before, so they made them unisex.  :lol:

It happens at Gillette Stadium.  When the weather is nice, women go to the games and the lines for both the men and the women are somewhat long.  Weather gets cold, no women go and the lines for the men's rooms are ridiculously long while no line for women.  So, the next game, then convert some of the women's rooms to men's rooms to deal with the problem.  Of course, the men think that the sinks are urinals, so maybe it isn't a great idea.  :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It could be that there were long lines in one of the bathrooms before, so they made them unisex.  :lol:

It happens at Gillette Stadium.  When the weather is nice, women go to the games and the lines for both the men and the women are somewhat long.  Weather gets cold, no women go and the lines for the men's rooms are ridiculously long while no line for women.  So, the next game, then convert some of the women's rooms to men's rooms to deal with the problem.  Of course, the men think that the sinks are urinals, so maybe it isn't a great idea.  :dunno:

Any sports fan knows that regardless of lines, there probably 5x the number of urinals in the men's room than there are stalls in the ladies room.  This idiocy could just make men wait even longer.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Any sports fan knows that regardless of lines, there probably 5x the number of urinals in the men's room than there are stalls in the ladies room.  This idiocy could just make men wait even longer.

I am more concerned that, without urinals, we won't have access to those really big mints.  :unsure:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am more concerned that, without urinals, we won't have access to those really big mints.  :unsure:

:lol:

So does this mean Hillary is banned in Portland?

I mean, aren't urinal and Hillary synonyms? I could see Bill having a pee fetish and using Hillary's mouth as a regular target to get his jollies. And Hillary taking it because she either likes it, or, she simply wanted to some day run for president and she needed someone who likes to literally kill the opposition if they get in their way. Or both. :dunno:

16 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Classless

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Classless

Redundant   😁