Sign in to follow this  
gardenstatepkwy

ROS: Dissly vs Olsen

So I'm going to end up dealing one of these guys so I can fill a WR spot in my injury prone lineup this week.  I just need to figure out which to keep and which to deal.  Strength of schedule looks about the same.  ROS rankings on different sites also tend to be within a spot or 2 of each other.  I think Russell and Dissly are forming quite the connection (esp in the RZ) and heard Pete Carroll gushing about him on the radio this week.  Dissly is seeing the targets right now.  Can anyone speculate if that will keep up? 

As far as Olsen, if/when Cam comes back does that help or hurt Olsen?  Can Olsen stay on the field?  

Olsen is a solid TE, but Dissly is sure getting a lot of attention, especially in the red zone.

I'm a little concerned that Dissly won't hold up all year.  Olsen has historically been more durable, but has had injury problems the last two years--but even Axe Elf can't predict injuries.

Olsen is the more proven commodity so I'd probably stick with him, but you couldn't be faulted for chasing what seems to be the higher upside with Dissly.

Dissly is the one to keep.