Sign in to follow this  
Apparition

Waller or Kittle

Let's see...  #5 PPR TE averaging 16.4 points per game, or the #13 TE averaging 11.2 points per game.

Tough one...

I would think Kittle.

I don't know if anyone will do good on OAK vs CHI... Especially after that 12 hour flight to London!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Let's see...  #5 PPR TE averaging 16.4 points per game, or the #13 TE averaging 11.2 points per game.

Tough one...

But it's the Bears defense??

5 minutes ago, Apparition said:

But it's the Bears defense??

Sure, but Waller's been getting like 10 targets per game even when Williams has been healthy.  Now Williams is NOT healthy, and the Raiders are pretty much down to Waller and Renfrow catching passes.

• Thanks 1

It looks like the most CHI has given up to TE's is 10 points in week 1. They've given up less than 5 points since then to any 1 TE.

CLE isn't a great matchup but their secondary is hurting.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

It looks like the most CHI has given up to TE's is 10 points in week 1. They've given up less than 5 points since then to any 1 TE.

They haven't exactly faced any intimidating TEs since Graham scored his TD in Week 1, either.

Not that Graham is a particularly intimidating TE himself these days, but compared to the collection of detritus at TE for Denver, Washington and Minnesota, he's positively outstanding.

There are college teams that wouldn't have given up more than 5 points to any of those TEs.

7 hours ago, Apparition said:

Should I start Waller vs Bears or Kittle vs Browns? Full PPR.

Kittle, I’m not missing around with that Bears def, Waller might be blocking lol if he can. 

• Thanks 1