Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Rams at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Rams: OT Bobby Evans, LB Bryce Hager, DB David Long, LB Obo Okoronkwo, S Taylor Rapp, C Coleman Shelton, WR Nsimba Webster

Seahawks:DB Marquise Blair, FS Adrian Colbert, DE L.J. Collier, WR Gary Jennings, CB Akeem King, OG Ethan Pocic, WR John Ursua

Let's see Carson, Kupp and Lockett combine for about a hundo tonight, and I'll win this week before it even starts.  Out of 20 leagues, I have...

Carson in 16...

Kupp in 13...

Lockett in 5...

Carson & Kupp in 11...

Carson & Lockett in 4...

Kupp & Lockett in 3...

and Carson, Kupp & Lockett in 3.

NFL Network so desperate for ratings they have the game starting at 4:30 instead of the real start time so they can get the free extra hour of DVR.

NFL Network showing junk because I'm in LA, so I missed the first drive 😕

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

NFL Network showing junk because I'm in LA, so I missed the first drive 😕

Game is on FOX not NFL Network 

Memo to Pete Carroll: you may want to double that 99 fella on the Rams...

Yeah figured that out 1 minute into when the game was supposed to start.  The guide shows it on both.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Yeah figured that out 1 minute into when the game was supposed to start.  The guide shows it on both.

I may have yelled wtf! when I tuned into nfl network initially too. 

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Wilson has to look downfield. Rams tough run defense. O-line needs to get tough and block so he can get it to my Lockett!

You were saying :banana:

• Thanks 1

I will argue this until I'm proven right and everyone agrees, Pete Carrol holds this team back. Wilson should be throwing it all over the field. Instead Carrol wants to lose every year by running not explosive Chris Carson. What a waste of talent. 

That was one of the best throws I have ever seen

6 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I will argue this until I'm proven right and everyone agrees, Pete Carrol holds this team back. Wilson should be throwing it all over the field. Instead Carrol wants to lose every year by running not explosive Chris Carson. What a waste of talent. 

That was one of the best throws I have ever seen

I agree with you 100%, Pete tries WAY to hard to run it, wasting a talent like Wilson.

Wilson looks like a scared rookie back there-are Ram DB's the best ever? He's sure making them look like it, he's looking for Dissly too much.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Let's see how fast the Rams can get this 3 & out

Pretty quick.  Appreciate them not wasting too much time.

It's going to be a loooong night for the Rams if Goff can't figure out how to be an NFL quarterback.

• Like 1

Baby David Boston with the 40 yard TD.  DangeRuss having himself a night.

Goff and the Rams Offensive line are hot garbage this year. For all the discussion on Gurley being the problem, I just don't see it. I think the Rams should be real concerned they gave a JAG like Goff all that premium QB money. 

1 minute ago, boilerddd said:

Goff and the Rams Offensive line are hot garbage this year. For all the discussion on Gurley being the problem, I just don't see it. I think the Rams should be real concerned they gave a JAG like Goff all that premium QB money. 

Premium CB money too. HOT GARBAGE

That was the most casual fumble scrum I've ever seen... For the first couple of seconds at least.

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Give me Goff over Rivers any day as an NFL qb

That may be the absolute dumbest focking thing I've ever heard. Tell me my sarcasm meter is broken please 

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

That may be the absolute dumbest focking thing I've ever heard. Tell me my sarcasm meter is broken please 

You want the human disappearing act when it matters Rivers? What success has he had in the Same amount of years in the league as Eli Manning? Did you say anything other than 0? Because that's the answer. Not even a SB appearance for Rivers. He's so overrated. I don't get why clueless fans like you get duped by him every year. 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You want the human disappearing act when it matters Rivers? What success has he had in the Same amount of years in the league as Eli Manning? Did you say anything other than 0? Because that's the answer. Not even a SB appearance for Rivers. He's so overrated. I don't get why clueless fans like you get duped by him every year. 

Oh my. You are a special kind of retard. Where on the doll did Phillip touch you. 

Let's see what Goff does in this 1:30 left in the half.  They should at least get 3 here.

Wow, they picked up the blitz and Goff backpedals and misses Kupp by 5 yards.  Basically just pressure him every time and he'll just spew the ball.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Let's see what Goff does in this 1:30 left in the half.  They should at least get 3 here.

Threw it in the dirt twice and got bailed out on RTP call so far. 

Nice throw to Kupp on a 3 man rush.  If I was Seattle, I would bring pressure every single play.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Threw it in the dirt twice and got bailed out on RTP call so far. 

I think that was a bad call too.  He hit him the thighs.  I thought it was only a penalty to hit below the knee.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I think that was a bad call too.  He hit him the thighs.  I thought it was only a penalty to hit below the knee.

That call made this a game so I'm OK with it lol.