Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

AxeElf, I need your divine intervention again

Your deity powers nearly helped me pull off an improbable upset, losing by less than 2 points.  I need you to double your efforts this week:

1/2 PPR

Jackson or Rodgers (leaning towards Jackson)

WR-Hilton (of course, if he plays), Diontae Johnson, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis, Phillip Dorsett, Auden Tate.  I need 2

My flex options are limited to Darrel Williams or Raheem Mostert or one of the other WR's.

I beg thy to put your divine powers at work, help me to select highest scoring players, and smite my opponent.

<bows low>

Jackson has the easier matchup and Rodgers is sans Adams, so yeah, Jackson.

Hilton if he plays, then Dorsett.  He had kind of a crappy outing last week, but he got a LOT of looks from Brady, something just wasn't clicking (9 targets, only 2 receptions).  Part of it was probably playing against the #4 pass defense of the Buffalo Bills.  Connections should come a little easier this week against the #18 Redskins.

Flex Tate, with Green and Ross out against the #23 pass defense of the Cardinals.

And finally, if Hilton is out and you have to start Dorsett and Tate, then flex Robby Anderson--if Darnold plays.  The Jets get the Eagles, who are dead last against the pass, and both Darnold and Robby should be well-rested coming off their bye and his illness.

If Darnold doesn't play, then as much as I like Robby's matchup, I have to go away from the Jets' 3rd-string QB and put Diontae Johnson on standby--he seems to have some chemistry with Rudolph, and surprisingly, the Ravens' pass defense is itself a pretty good matchup, currently ranking #30 after games with the Chiefs and Cardinals.