Sign in to follow this  
Redlegs

Diggs?

No, have you seen The missy rb situation that’s developing in KC. 

Then I would go get Diggs. 

But I wouldn’t trade Diggs for Williams. 

On 10/2/2019 at 11:48 PM, weepaws said:

I’ve always been horrible at ff period. 

Thats why I’ve always said, do not do what I say, ,,  please. 

On 10/3/2019 at 1:51 AM, weepaws said:

I hope no one follows what I say about ff..

Ps And  once again please please please, don’t follow my advise when it comes to ff, I’ve never been lucky, just Blessed  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Then I would go get Diggs. 

I know it can be kind of confusing when weepaws advises something so completely antithetical to success in fantasy football and doesn't include the disclaimers making it clear that no one should follow anything that he says--so I think it's important to be reminded from time to time.

Of course you don't trade one of the lead RBs in KC for the #56 WR.  That would be completely weepawed.

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I know it can be kind of confusing when weepaws advises something so completely antithetical to success in fantasy football and doesn't include the disclaimers making it clear that no one should follow anything that he says--so I think it's important to be reminded from time to time.

Of course you don't trade one of the lead RBs in KC for the #56 WR.  That would be completely weepawed.

I think that it’s a great ideal to let everyone know that I don’t take ff serious. 

Thank you for the post in doing so 

DW is already hurt, I think it will linger all season. Normally you could play through it but why would Andy Reid risk it for the playoffs when he has 2 other guys he could start instead?

JMHO

On 10/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, AxeElf said:

Look I dont think it matters where you get your advice from.   you should question whether their rationale and reasoning behind their logic is sound.

I generally dont pay attention to people who just say  'pickup and start _______.   and then provide no explanation for why.

keep in mind we all have biases whether we admit it or not.   I usually explain where my bias lies. 

I also suggest people try to seek out a secondary source to backup the decision you are thinking about making.

even with all of this, there are still times you have to assume you are right and everyone else is wrong.   If you  have actually watched a player and a team perform, that's your own eyes giving you info.   Thats worth as much as any scouting report you are gonna get.

for the record, when I watch a player, I make note of what I see, then I consult the scouting report to see if that report gives the same info.   sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.

good luck

3 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

Look I dont think it matters where you get your advice from.   you should question whether their rationale and reasoning behind their logic is sound.

I generally dont pay attention to people who just say  'pickup and start _______.   and then provide no explanation for why.

keep in mind we all have biases whether we admit it or not.   I usually explain where my bias lies. 

I also suggest people try to seek out a secondary source to backup the decision you are thinking about making.

even with all of this, there are still times you have to assume you are right and everyone else is wrong.   If you  have actually watched a player and a team perform, that's your own eyes giving you info.   Thats worth as much as any scouting report you are gonna get.

for the record, when I watch a player, I make note of what I see, then I consult the scouting report to see if that report gives the same info.   sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.

good luck

The best way to gauge the quality of your fantasy advice is to evaluate how closely it aligns with Axe Elf's.

sure.  

but back to the topic of Diggs.

I think since he and Thelian have both complained. I expect they may get more garbage time work than they've been getting just to keep them happy.

I wouldnt be surprised if they both have a decent game today against a weak D

Diggs appears to be in the doghouse, or potentially on the verge of being dumped by MN.  In the current state of their offense, they honestly do not need two top WR's anymore.  It makes little sense to pay both WR's good money when it could be used elsewhere.  I don't know if they will trade him, as some rumors are suggesting, but is he needed there?  No.  He was with Cook injured, but with Cook & Mattison doing the bulk of the offensive work, it seems that money could be spend better elsewhere next season.  If they could get something decent for him, I would be willing to let him go.  PFF still has them down as one of the worst run blocking offensive lines in the league, at least prior to this past weekend they did.  Imagine Cook behind a line with yet another upgrade at Tackle/Guard.  Before the season, I had said the team couldn't support two top 20 WR's anymore.  It seems to be the case, unfortunately for the people who drafted Diggs early. 

19 hours ago, oldtimer said:

is he needed there?  No.  He was with Cook injured...

And he could be again, since we're coming up on Week 6, when Cook traditionally goes down for the season.