Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

WR/TE Flex

Olsen.  

Im not sure who’s going to play Qb for the Bills. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Im not sure who’s going to play Qb for the Bills. 

It's Matt Barkley--you know, the guy who targeted Brown 5 times in the 4th quarter against the Patriots last week?

You should almost never flex a TE over a legitimate WR1, so Brown is the correct answer here.

(Please keep in mind that weepaws is on record saying that he does not expect anyone to take his advice seriously, and that should be a strong consideration here.  I don't know why he doesn't just put it in his signature so that no one is fooled into axually taking deleterious action under such spurious circumstances.)

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

It's Matt Barkley--you know, the guy who targeted Brown 5 times in the 4th quarter against the Patriots last week?

You should almost never flex a TE over a legitimate WR1, so Brown is the correct answer here.

(Please keep in mind that weepaws is on record saying that he does not expect anyone to take his advice seriously, and that should be a strong consideration here.  I don't know why he doesn't just put it in his signature so that no one is fooled into axually taking deleterious action under such spurious circumstances.)

Yes I am. 

Plus I don’t have tv, so,I don’t watch any live games, just some highlights here and there. 

Thats been on record for about four years now. 

.5ppr.......would you pull Robby Anderson and play Olsen??? Keep waiting for Anderson to produce but nothing yet.

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

.5ppr.......would you pull Robby Anderson and play Olsen??? Keep waiting for Anderson to produce but nothing yet.

With Darnold ruled out, yes.