Sign in to follow this  
moball

1/2 Point PPR WR Help

Need to pick 2. Thanks in advance.

Sammy Watkins, Phillip Dorsett, MVS, Mike Wms, Michael Gallup. Curerntly leaning towards Sammy and Dorsett. I know MVS will get more looks with Adams out but will also be the #1 cover for a tough Dallas D and the 2 Mikes are dinged up.

Watkins is kind of a lottery ticket, but he's really only averaged 7.9 fantasy points per week in half-PPR scoring since his Week 1 explosion.

I think you're safer starting Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Phillip Dorsett, but if you're playing a tough opponent and want to swing for the fences, then go with Sammy and MVS (MVS over Dorsett because Rodgers won't have as many other options as Brady has with Dorsett).

7 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Watkins is kind of a lottery ticket, but he's really only averaged 7.9 fantasy points per week in half-PPR scoring since his Week 1 explosion.

I think you're safer starting Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Phillip Dorsett, but if you're playing a tough opponent and want to swing for the fences, then go with Sammy and MVS (MVS over Dorsett because Rodgers won't have as many other options as Brady has with Dorsett).

This ☝️

Gallup and Dorsett

not sure about MVS this week.  I think Jimmy Graham sees the most action in the air for GB.  Dallas hasn't been great against TEs.  Agree about the Mikes, too bang up.

Dorsett and Watkins here.

20 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I agree, I like Gallup over the long run but I think Dak will have no time to throw and they will run it down their throats all game.