Sign in to follow this  
dats007

TE Help

I’m currently starting Dawson Knox but there are several options on free agency like Jinny Graham, Tyler Eifert, Jared Cook, Jack Doyle, and Noah Fant. 

Graham has the most name recognition, plays on maybe the best offense, and should see an uptick in targets with Devonte Adams our this week. 

Would any of you drop Knox for Graham (or any of the other guys I mentioned)? 

Leave a link and I’ll help you out. Thanks. 

I like Graham this week cause....no options for Rodgers. I like Eifert cause AZ TE coverage sucks and I like Doyle but shares with Ebron.

But everytime I pick up a player off waiver on Sat/Sun to replace someone I'm starting, they always go off and the player I replace them with gives me zilch.... So...

I'd go Graham... lol

Eifert has a golden situation with Green and Ross being out against the most cherry of all possible TE matchups--Arizona.

You gotta find a way to start Eifert.

3 hours ago, dats007 said:

I’m currently starting Dawson Knox but there are several options on free agency like Jinny Graham, Tyler Eifert, Jared Cook, Jack Doyle, and Noah Fant. 

Graham has the most name recognition, plays on maybe the best offense, and should see an uptick in targets with Devonte Adams our this week. 

Would any of you drop Knox for Graham (or any of the other guys I mentioned)? 

Leave a link and I’ll help you out. Thanks. 

I would pick,up Graham. 

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Eifert has a golden situation with Green and Ross being out against the most cherry of all possible TE matchups--Arizona.

I was thinking along the same lines...but in favor Graham. 

4 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I like Graham this week cause....no options for Rodgers. I like Eifert cause AZ TE coverage sucks and I like Doyle but shares with Ebron.

But everytime I pick up a player off waiver on Sat/Sun to replace someone I'm starting, they always go off and the player I replace them with gives me zilch.... So...

I'd go Graham... lol

Dude, this is my luck too. :)

I think it’s why I’m reluctant to drop Knox. A recent article on ESPguessN makes the point that Knox has shown good chemistry with both Allen and Matt Barkley, and that he’s earned more opportunities, so maybe he’s got as much upside as anyone else I’ve mentioned and I don’t have to do anything 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is there an “overthinking things” thread?

2 hours ago, dats007 said:

Is there an “overthinking things” thread?

IMO, every thread here is an "Overthinking Thread". Think about it. If you have Zeke Elliot you don't ask if you should start him over Ekeler....because that would be "Over-Thinking it"...

3 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

IMO, every thread here is an "Overthinking Thread". Think about it. If you have Zeke Elliot you don't ask if you should start him over Ekeler....because that would be "Over-Thinking it"...

I’m thinking more along the lines of situations like this in which I’m debating guys who are all projected to score between 6.7 points and 8.3. 

I would go Graham (I also picked him up this week). You saw how many times he was targeted in the red zone last week once Adams was knocked out, so with an entire game without him I think Graham’s the play. 

I’m a Cardinals fan, so I can confirm we suck at defending tight ends. But Hockensen, Andrews, Olsen and even Dissly are in a different league to Eifert who at this point in his career has little speed/burst and is pretty much TD dependent. He hasn’t topped 5 targets or 27 yards once this year. And based on the last few weeks I don’t know how much you trust that Bengals offense to get deep downfield (even if it is against us 😂)

22 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Every so often Eifert has a big game. If there’s ever a week for him to do this, this is the week.