Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Happy Football Day Week 5!

27 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Nailed it. lol   :wall:

* Garrett has to take some of the blame for this mess - but I'm not going to string him up like games past........ At some point, you're team has to do what they're paid to do.

* I don't know what else Jerry has to see, don't know how many more times his run defense has to get embarrassed - before he makes DT a top draft or FA priority.

* This kicker focking blows - but we already knew that.

* Amari focked Dak a time or two, but mostly Dak focked this whole team........ He looked like a rookie with some of those stupid ass throws he tried to force.

* Said it many times before, nothing's changed: Garrett is Aaron Rodgers' biatch.

As we know, Dak just isn't all that great and never will be.  This is the type of game where great QB's step up and play great football.  

On the first pick,  Copper should have caught it.  BUT!. If Dak makes a good throw and actually leads him, it's a touchdown.  

Throwing into 3 Packers on the 2nd pick was just dumb.

On the 3rd pick, there should have been a penalty, but he still threw it right to King. 

He also threw one up for grabs in the end zone that was easily picked off.  He was lucky the Packers committed 2 penalties there.  

I am not Dak apologist, but people blaming Dak for yesterday are retarded.

That INT off Cooper's hands when they were driving on the 1st play changed the entire landscape.

37 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Nailed it. lol   :wall:

* Garrett has to take some of the blame for this mess - but I'm not going to string him up like games past........ At some point, you're team has to do what they're paid to do.

* I don't know what else Jerry has to see, don't know how many more times his run defense has to get embarrassed - before he makes DT a top draft or FA priority.

* This kicker focking blows - but we already knew that.

* Amari focked Dak a time or two, but mostly Dak focked this whole team........ He looked like a rookie with some of those stupid ass throws he tried to force.

* Said it many times before, nothing's changed: Garrett is Aaron Rodgers' biatch.

Maybe im used to years of bad defense from the packers.   But i didnt think dallas was awful there.

Jones certainly ran well.  Bouced some outside that dallas didnt play too well.

No adams but Rodgers was held in check.  Mostly dump offs.

Pack 3-12 on 3rd down.

Only 5.2 yards per play.

2 sacks and decent pressure.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Packers need to trade for a vet wr.

More Bills fans in Nashville than Titans fans.

20,000 empty seats in Cincinnati 

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

That INT off Cooper's hands when they were driving on the 1st play changed the entire landscape.

This post makes  you a Dak apologist.

Dak looked like a Rookie last night, He was more to blame than anyone else.

25 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I honestly don't know wtf PI is anymore.. The Heath play was a penalty, but not Gallop getting mauled? 

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/10/6/20902142/the-cowboys-and-packers-game-was-one-of-the-worst-officiated-games-all-season

the Refs fock us both ways

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

He's not the only reason they lost, but Dak deserves whatever amount of blame that's commensurate with his position on the team.   He did not play very well.  

Jordan Howard ran all over the Packers.  Zeke did not.  Ballgame. 

How about those defending champs. I think they've given up ,what 2 offensive touchdowns in 5 games ? Maybe 3 ....

This D might be something special. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

This post makes  you a Dak apologist.

Dak looked like a Rookie last night, He was more to blame than anyone else.

Defense let up 34.

How often do teams let up 34 and win? 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How about those defending champs. I think they've given up ,what 2 offensive touchdowns in 5 games ? Maybe 3 ....

This D might be something special. 

the tough schedule continues Thursday! Phear the giants

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

Defense let up 34.

Yes because of Dak’s turnovers. He lucked out on his 4th Int because of GB penalties. And that one was in the end zone!

And the first interception thrown properly would have been a TD. Dak is Kirk Cousins and I hope he gets the same contract. Did you notice Cousins played well against the NYG and lost GB too?

55 minutes ago, edjr said:

Defense let up 34.

Dont buy it.  TOs do matter when giving up points.

Like I said earlier I didnt think the Dallas defense was awful.  They werent good but not awful. 

When you have perhaps the highest paid RB.  A well paid highly touted oline.  And then soon to be one of the highest paid QBs and WRs in the league.....then yeah you have some expectations to not throw 3 picks or score no pts in the 1st half at home coming off a loss where they scored what? 12?

Looking forward to this game tonight,because I have a lot of FF involved(4 slots).....not looking forward because each slot needs to average 20 points for me to even think about having a respectable week.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Browns look like traffic cones.

:D

9 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

20,000 empty seats in Cincinnati 

Patriots on the road in Washington had 70 percent of the fans rooting for them. Like a home game.

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Patriots on the road in Washington had 70 percent of the fans rooting for them. Like a home game.

Big deal. 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big deal. 

Ready for the Thursday night shitkicking that will be happening? I won’t even bother going to that crapfest. I will watch closer to home.

So far this resembles the Cowboy / Packer game

:angry:

lost one by .94

one by 1.9

one by 2.5

the non-sack by bosa cost me the first two

My 49er's defense outscored every single position on my FF squad,even outscored all my rb's.wr's te and k combined :D

15 hours ago, drobeski said:

And ? 

He's saying the Patriots have an easier schedule than many college teams. I mean the jets and phins is 4 automatic wins. 

8 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ready for the Thursday night shitkicking that will be happening? I won’t even bother going to that crapfest. I will watch closer to home.

I'll be watching. I'm with the team, through thick and thin. Unlike most Pats fans.