Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WSIS, RB2: A. Freeman or D. Montgomery

Full-point PPR.

I've got A. Freeman in there, after leaving him and his 8 catches and 72 yards on my bench last week..  Thing is - everything I read about him is he is god awful this year; ranked 84th of 91 RBs..  I do like D. Montgomery vs. OAK, but I'm worried OAK will put 8 in the box and have Chase McDaniels try and beat them (dink and dunking - likely to T. Cohen).

Thoughts?  Other RBs are Darrell Williams and ADP.  RB1 is Kamara.

I have no idea who A freeman.  You mean D Freeman?  If Devonta then I'd roll with him over Monty.  Bears Homers here, too.  Nagy is just never going to commit to giving him a workload like he should get.  He's got too many toys and gadget plays.  And I think you're right, if I'm Oakland, I am stacking the box and daring the Bears to throw.

I would leave in Freeman. If Ito was digging into his carries then I would be concerned but he only touched the ball 4 times last week to Freeman's 20.

This isn't a "He Sucks" thing. Its a Falcon's thing.

Monty's talent is no joke but neither is OAK run def and he is sharing carries up to now with 2 other RB's.

If you're gonna get right, this is the week to do it for Freeman.

I don't know whose rankings you're looking at (maybe A. Freeman's?), but statistically, Devonta Freeman is not 84th out of 91 RBs--he's the #25 PPR RB, even after getting off to a really sluggish start in his first two games.

Definitely start him over Montgomery in PPR scoring.