Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

KC fans-today only, Damien or Darrel Williams?

Local writers, and maybe going and actually watching games. Some teams also let fans watch some practices. Didn't mean to omit anybody..........................

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Local writers, and maybe going and actually watching games. Some teams also let fans watch some practices. Didn't mean to omit anybody..........................

So you think someone in the stands watching the game from a half mile away might have a better view than someone at home? :lol:

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So you think someone in the stands watching the game from a half mile away might have a better view than someone at home? :lol:

Yes that's possible, especially if they live in that city and can maybe watch practices-why are you on such a warpath about this? Tellya what son, if you respond any more, I WON'T. We have an understanding.....................................

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yes that's possible, especially if they live in that city and can maybe watch practices-why are you on such a warpath about this? Tellya what son, if you respond any more, I WON'T. We have an understanding.....................................

I just wanted to see if you could realize how ridiculous you sound on here. Great thread though. Lots of specific KC fan response. 

41 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I just wanted to see if you could realize how ridiculous you sound on here. Great thread though. Lots of specific KC fan response. 

Why thank you, very kind........................................

Oh Daaaamieeenn, I know this game is killing yooouu, Oooh Daaaamien, your role is true.