Sign in to follow this  
ric0

F.U. Week Cinco

Hopkins again I draft him rnd 1 and again he’s a bust. Going to try and unload him for whatever I can get after this week.

New week, same guys getting the fock you's

Hopkins.  Wow, maybe the worst draft pick i ever made.  This guy is a complete loser

Wentz.  4 completions?  lol

Evans.  Just gonna take another week off?  Fock you, Mike

DeAndre Hopkins, can't believe this guy was touted by most as the #1 WR this season.

The only reason he is still on rosters at all is name recognition

Waller. No Tyrell so you're going to feast today. FU

Allen Robinson. Bears suck no matter who plays QB. 

Diggs. FU. Next time don't miss practice to get your point across. Go on a radio show and call the QB a hopeless piece of crap. That seems to be more effective.

Is OJ running from cops in a white bronco?  Another O-fer so far. 

How 'bout Tampa's sissy defense? Letting Thomas absolutely KILL me today? TB's DB's play like Matadors in a bullfight-just back off and let him catch it.

Looking at stats, so obvious NO is gonna throw to Thomas every time-and they're so zhitty they STILL can't stop it. Looks like there's 2 teams to play your offense against now-Miami and TB.

Mixon had 64 yards rushing in the first quarter. Finished with 93. FU. 

Rodgers....I had a nagging suspicion that he would be punished for his 4 straight throws from the goal line last week. Now all he does is hand it off in the RZ.

Just now, stonewall said:

Rodgers....I had a nagging suspicion that he would be punished for his 4 straight throws from the goal line last week. Now all he does is hand it off in the RZ.

To my opponent's RB :wall:

Just now, DonS said:

To my opponent's RB :wall:

Mine as well....

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mixon had 64 yards rushing in the first quarter. Finished with 93. FU. 

Tough crowd.  93 yards rushing is usually considered a pretty good day.

Kind of taking a beating this week myself, though; pretty much anyone who had a great day was either on my bench or on one of my opponent's teams.

Benched Fuller who scored 53 for Dorsett who went down scoreless in the 1st quarter in my K/D league; benched Watson for Winston in 2 other leagues, benched Juju for Fitzgerald in another...

Faced Fuller and the Philly D in 2 leagues, McCaffrey, Cook, Thielen, Chark, Michel, Godwin, Ridley, and even friggin' Teddy Bridgewater in various other leagues.

I'll be lucky to go .500 this week.

Could it be that Mr. Rodgers, one of the all-time great NFL QB's, is done?

His throws and decision making look terrible....like he has lost his confidence or something.

Game manager extraordinaire Rodgers. Once a 30 point QB now is a 15 point QB for me. Hopkins, best WR in the NFL usually dominant now is just a 7 80 jobber. Funny that the worst parts of my team include the NFLs best QB and WR. Have to laugh at that.

Drafting top WR seem to always suck.

Hopkins, Evans, OBJ, Tyreek.

That’s why I hate WR theory.  It’s so much easier to find WR off of waivers.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Tough crowd.  93 yards rushing is usually considered a pretty good day.

Kind of taking a beating this week myself, though; pretty much anyone who had a great day was either on my bench or on one of my opponent's teams.

Benched Fuller who scored 53 for Dorsett who went down scoreless in the 1st quarter in my K/D league; benched Watson for Winston in 2 other leagues, benched Juju for Fitzgerald in another...

Faced Fuller and the Philly D in 2 leagues, McCaffrey, Cook, Thielen, Chark, Michel, Godwin, Ridley, and even friggin' Teddy Bridgewater in various other leagues.

I'll be lucky to go .500 this week.

I guess you missed the part about 64 of those yards coming in the first quarter? God forbid you expect a little more against a horrible defense.  

FU E.Sanders.. You suck everytime I start you... while Fuller goes off on my bench. Sad I'm probably going to lose with 143.2 pts.. up 37.7 with siebert vs mahomes, Hilton, McCoy, doyle... f me

Jeez both my WR cost me games this past two weeks. Keenan and the highest paid Julio

Fock Rodgers.  The one week I bench you, you go off and now just managing the game. 😒

Two teams disappointed, the third could have been huge. Had Aaron Jones, Kupp, and Cook, put up 120. Unfortunately I started discount-double nothing over Kyler and McLaurin over Chark...would have dropped 160 points WITH Mike Evans' trash ass in the lineup.

I think MVS must stand for Musty Vaginal Secretions.  His stat line sure as hell stinks like rank snatch. 

25 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

JUlio freaking Jones. Every year I tell myself not to draft him.

Dude has actually been lights out this season.  This was the first game where he stunk up the joint.  I'm willing to overlook this as even the best have a few clunkers every season.