Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Anyone ever been to balloonknot fest in Provincetown?

Recommended Posts

Thuch a thuper gay time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...

...

...looks like you are the only one...:sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been to Provincetown, but have never seen a balloon knot there.  Lots of flaming queens, but I have really only been there in the daylight when they keep their clothes on.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I have been to Provincetown, but have never seen a balloon knot there.  Lots of flaming queens, but I have really only been there in the daylight when they keep their clothes on.  :dunno:

:lol:

I've never been, plenty of 'mos walking around in Boston. I don't need to go to their home base. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Newbie licks anus. Gross 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know Newbie licks anus. Gross 

Yup. Don't care whose ass it is. Disgusting. What's even worse is the poor girls over the years I have got to lick my brown eye. poor things :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

Yup. Don't care whose ass it is. Disgusting. What's even worse is the poor girls over the years I have got to lick my brown eye. poor things :cry:

Lol. You don't kiss them after? Or ever again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. You don't kiss them after? Or ever again? 

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edjr said:

:lol:

I've never been, plenty of 'mos walking around in Boston. I don't need to go to their home base. 

It is a pretty area, some good restaurants.  We have a house a couple of towns away, so we go every year.  Used to take the kids for 4th of July parade and whale watches out of there.  Now they like to go to walk around, eat and stare at the crazies.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It is a pretty area, some good restaurants.  We have a house a couple of towns away, so we go every year.  Used to take the kids for 4th of July parade and whale watches out of there.  Now they like to go to walk around, eat and stare at the crazies.  :lol:

it's like a parade every day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×