Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Anyone ever been to balloonknot fest in Provincetown?

Thuch a thuper gay time!

I have been to Provincetown, but have never seen a balloon knot there.  Lots of flaming queens, but I have really only been there in the daylight when they keep their clothes on.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I have been to Provincetown, but have never seen a balloon knot there.  Lots of flaming queens, but I have really only been there in the daylight when they keep their clothes on.  :dunno:

:lol:

I've never been, plenty of 'mos walking around in Boston. I don't need to go to their home base. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know Newbie licks anus. Gross 

Yup. Don't care whose ass it is. Disgusting. What's even worse is the poor girls over the years I have got to lick my brown eye. poor things :cry:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Yup. Don't care whose ass it is. Disgusting. What's even worse is the poor girls over the years I have got to lick my brown eye. poor things :cry:

Lol. You don't kiss them after? Or ever again? 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. You don't kiss them after? Or ever again? 

:wub:

1 hour ago, edjr said:

:lol:

I've never been, plenty of 'mos walking around in Boston. I don't need to go to their home base. 

It is a pretty area, some good restaurants.  We have a house a couple of towns away, so we go every year.  Used to take the kids for 4th of July parade and whale watches out of there.  Now they like to go to walk around, eat and stare at the crazies.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It is a pretty area, some good restaurants.  We have a house a couple of towns away, so we go every year.  Used to take the kids for 4th of July parade and whale watches out of there.  Now they like to go to walk around, eat and stare at the crazies.  :lol:

it's like a parade every day!