edjr

Ju Ju faints after Mason Rudolph gets JACKED UP

how was there no penalty? the NFL is a such a focking joke.

Agree, that hit should have resulted in removal from the game....but that was just one of a huge list of things that officiating crew completely botched....who is holding those focks to account for not handling this???

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree, that hit should have resulted in removal from the game....but that was just one of a huge list of things that officiating crew completely botched....who is holding those focks to account for not handling this???

NFL decides to allow coaches to challenge Pass Interference, for which they have overturned like 3 all year. Yet, they don't look at a replay when some guy clearly headhunts and knocks a QB into December? :wacko:   College is so much better than the NFL when it comes to replay

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

NFL decides to allow coaches to challenge Pass Interference, for which they have overturned like 3 all year. Yet, they don't look at a replay when some guy clearly headhunts and knocks a QB into December? :wacko:   College is so much better than the NFL when it comes to replay

I haven't watched how college handles it, but the few NFL games I have seen the officials are not accurately using the review, its like they are saying "fock you" to  the NFL...."we arent going to change sh!t".

I think its more frustrating than them focking it up in the first place, at least then you can say it happens fast and its hard to see in such a quick moment... but reviewing it...AND STILL FOCKING IT UP???   That is really.....really....bad

Just now, TimmySmith said:

You touch a guys facemask and get a penalty, but launch yourself into a player and nothing. :dunno:

into his chin. unfocking real.   Young QBs need to learn to get rid of the focking football and get em next time. So many of them are trying to make plays by extending plays and they get wrecked.

2 minutes ago, posty said:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.
Watch on YouTube

so watch on youutube if you want to. focking putz

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Eagles / Lions no call from Week 3

Jesus. Good thing those helmets come off rather easy. Ouch

Just now, edjr said:

Jesus. Good thing those helmets come off rather easy. Ouch

Refs throw a flag every 3-4 plays but missed the kick returner getting his helmet ripped off by the face mask. The league has become a joke but for some reason I still watch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Refs throw a flag every 3-4 plays but missed the kick returner getting his helmet ripped off by the face mask. The league has become a joke but for some reason I still watch. 

I say the same thing several times a day. I watch more college than pro. I watch college and the patriots and maybe the game of the week.

Says volumes about the NFL that you can review a subjective pass interference penalty, but not a clear facemask or crown of the helmet hit.  They really don't care.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Says volumes about the NFL that you can review a subjective pass interference penalty, but not a clear facemask or crown of the helmet hit.  They really don't care.

bu bu but New Orleans :cry:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

bu bu but New Orleans :cry:

Which I still maintain would be upheld as a non call. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Which I still maintain would be upheld as a non call. 

Yeah. right now it would be the way they are using it. 

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

so watch on youutube if you want to. focking putz

Youtube is monitored, but watching video here from Youtube gets around that issue somehow...

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Eagles / Lions no call from Week 3:

:rolleyes: 

This happened to a 10 yr old kid during our game on Sat.  Everyone on the field, on both sidelines and in the stands saw it happen.  Unfortunately, the refs did not.  The kid has a sore neck but he's ok.  We considered ending the game at that point, but decided to ban that crew from ever reffing for us again.  I don't know what the hell they were looking at, but it sure as hell wasn't the ball carrier.  

25 minutes ago, edjr said:

I say the same thing several times a day. I watch more college than pro. I watch college and the patriots and maybe the game of the week.

I need a rooting interest to watch football and just don’t care about any college football program. I should just bite the bullet and go all in on Penn State I guess. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

how was there no penalty? the NFL is a such a focking joke.

I know the game moves fast, but to me, this seems like a perfect spot to allow a play to be reviewed for a penalty.  

If only that were Aaron Rodgers

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I know the game moves fast, but to me, this seems like a perfect spot to allow a play to be reviewed for a penalty.  

100%

He likely will get suspended I am guessing

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I need a rooting interest to watch football and just don’t care about any college football program. I should just bite the bullet and go all in on Penn State I guess. 

How is Sandusky like the tortoise?

He gets there before the hair.

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Ew.

22 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

:lol:

This is why I’ve been saying for years college football is better to watch. 

Looks like Rudolph will be leading santa's sleigh again this year, with his big bright concussion

What is really going to fock him up is how his head bounced off the turf while he was unconscious. I didn't realize Juju buckled like that

We were seriously worried Shazier was about to get a gimp buddy.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, tanatastic said:

I thought for a few seconds he was legit dead.

There was no way they were going to get rid of another main character this early in the season. 

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

He looks like such a retard without his facemask on.  :lol:

I know right? Looks like a kid on a short bus