Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns at 49ers: In-Game Discussion

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

0-3 fgs. Not OK 

i know they have an injured long snapper, so i was holding judgement on gould

Just now, Bier Meister said:

i know they have an injured long snapper, so i was holding judgement on gould

First 2 snaps looked good to me. Hope you're right. This game should be much more embarrassing for  Cleveland than the score shows

• Like 1

Referee consultant has tell us what a great catch Pettis made as a hobbled a routine ball to possibly cost the 49ers a possession.

Just now, nobody said:

Referee consultant has tell us what a great catch Pettis made as a hobbled a routine ball to possibly cost the 49ers a possession.

Wuut

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Wuut

The guy is all like "great catch" as he sits there bobbling it.

That one had to hurt.  They ought to think about pulling Mr. Mayfield.

Kendrick Bourne is a jackass.  Dude has two catches for like 18 yards and is acting like he's actually doing something.

49ers better make sure they sign a fullback because this run game turned to shìt now that Jusczyzk is in the locker room.

If Kitchens trots out Mayfield, OBJ, and Chubb here, I would question his coaching judgement even further.

Damn, Scottish hammer hit that over 70 yards into the end zone.  Doesn't even know his own strength.

I can't wait for the post game interviews from Cleveland.  Kitchens is probably going to go off on some poor reporter.  He's so far over his head.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Damn, Scottish hammer hit that over 70 yards into the end zone.  Doesn't even know his own strength.

how long until NEP trade for him?

Obj looks like he could care less about being good any more. When's his next contract due? That's probably when we see him good again. 

The 4 missing starters on defense certainly cost the Browns in this game especially against the run.   Outside of that, if the receivers catch the ball when it hits their hands, it's a close game that could go either way.   

The offensive line was a question mark going into this season and I still say Dorsey trading away a Pro Bowl guard for DL Vernon who is worthless garbage was his worst move as the Browns GM.   He's had a lot of good ones, but that was a TERRIBLE move!!   

2 hours ago, Maulers1973 said:

The 4 missing starters on defense certainly cost the Browns in this game especially against the run.   Outside of that, if the receivers catch the ball when it hits their hands, it's a close game that could go either way.   

What game were you watching?  The game was over after that 90 yd td drive.   5 minutes into the second half.  Niners manhandled the entire team.

16 hours ago, nobody said:

And we don't know anything about the 49ers yet.  The Bengals are as bad as Washington and Miami, so we have to throw that out.  Tampa self-destructed and Randolph only throws 3 yard passes.  This will be a good test to see if they're for real.

I would say they're for real.

17 hours ago, nobody said:

The battle of the 2 most overrated quarterbacks in the league.  Should be a fun game.

Jimmy G is at a 105 passer rating.... i wouldn't called that overrated.  Underrated definitely .  Mayfield, that's another story.

i'm not quite buying the 49ers yet.  Beating up on bad teams doesn't prove much.  Opponents are 7-13 at this point.  I"m not doubting, but not a believer yet. 

2 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

i'm not quite buying the 49ers yet.  Beating up on bad teams doesn't prove much.  Opponents are 7-13 at this point.  I"m not doubting, but not a believer yet. 

Me neither.  Let's see what happens when they run into a team with an O-line.  Sherman is so old he can't even remember someone shaking his hand during the coin toss.  I think he'll get exposed if he has to cover for more than 2 seconds.

26 minutes ago, nobody said:

Me neither.  Let's see what happens when they run into a team with an O-line.  Sherman is so old he can't even remember someone shaking his hand during the coin toss.  I think he'll get exposed if he has to cover for more than 2 seconds.

So what teams have an oline that is acceptable for them to run through in your opinion. 

28 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

So what teams have an oline that is acceptable for them to run through in your opinion. 

The Rams.

51 minutes ago, nobody said:

The Rams.

Really?  Alrighty then. I suppose we'll see this coming Sunday. 

The Niners are the best team in the NFC so long as Jimmy G can run the offense efficiently without costly turn overs. The front 7 is as good as there is in the nfl. Good offensive minded head coach. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The Niners are the best team in the NFC so long as Jimmy G can run the offense efficiently without costly turn overs. The front 7 is as good as there is in the nfl. Good offensive minded head coach. 

Good post. Jimmy will need to prove himself against the Rams and Seattle. Russell Wilson may be the kryptonite  to the Niners pass rush. 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

GTFO.  No they're not.  Packers are, followed by the Seahawks and then the saints.  49ers are 4th or 5th at best.

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

GTFO.  No they're not.  Packers are, followed by the Seahawks and then the saints.  49ers are 4th or 5th at best.

The Packers are good, but they haven't looked dominant. Lefluer isn't as good of a coach which matters a ton in the nfl. Great qbs do not win inspite of their coach, hence the one SB from Rodgers. 

Jimmy G isnt looking great, but he is most likely going to improve as the season goes on as he gets more comfortable from recovering.