Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns at 49ers: In-Game Discussion

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The Packers are good, but they haven't looked dominant. Lefluer isn't as good of a coach which matters a ton in the nfl. Great qbs do not win inspite of their coach, hence the one SB from Rodgers. 

Jimmy G isnt looking great, but he is most likely going to improve as the season goes on as he gets more comfortable from recovering. 

You must be watching a different NFL. 49ers look good, but they're not dominant.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You must be watching a different NFL. 49ers look good, but they're not dominant.

That game against Cleveland wasn't dominant? 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:08 PM, nobody said:

And we don't know anything about the 49ers yet.  The Bengals are as bad as Washington and Miami, so we have to throw that out.  Tampa self-destructed and Randolph only throws 3 yard passes.  This will be a good test to see if they're for real.

So did they pass the test?  😆

Oh, so now I see the Rams are the real test. OK. 🤔

1 hour ago, jrbdmb said:

So did they pass the test?  😆

Oh, so now I see the Rams are the real test. OK. 🤔

If they pass against the Rams, I'm going to probably make the real test Seattle.  

3 hours ago, nobody said:

If they pass against the Rams, I'm going to probably make the real test Seattle.  

I won't crown them as legit unless they win 3 SBs in a row. Win two but lose in the third? GTFO you pretenders. 

6 hours ago, nobody said:

going to be without staley and mglinchey for 4-6 weeks.

34 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

going to be without staley and mglinchey for 4-6 weeks.

And Juszczyk. Unfocking real. :mad: Jimmy is really going to have to earn that check 

• Like 1

Boss carried a grudge against Mayfield going into that game which is great to see.  9ers fan and happy with the start but they are not yet near the NFC top let alone the NFC West.  We will see after a few division games.

I may have to walk back my assertion that they are the best team in the NFC. That's a huge blow to the offense. The line is so damn important. While teams always try to draft the flashy talent in early rounds like receivers and running backs, they should be drafting oline. How awesome has obj been when his qb is getting pressured every drop back?