Sign in to follow this  
erikthebassist

Evans for A jones or Chubb?

Full PPR and I'm pretty set at WR. I've been starting Evans but he cost me my only loss thus far and almost cost me again this week but I squeaked it out. At this point I just want the bum gone so I don't have to start him just because I drafted him as my second pick. 

A guy has A Jones and Chubb and would give me either for Evans. 

If you want to tell me to keep Evans that's fine, but really, I want to know which of the two backs you would take and why?

FTR my other WR's are:

J Brown (bills)

Edelmann

Gallup

McLaurin

Diggs

Dorsett

Shepard 

My RB's are CMAC, Singletary, Gore and T Coleman. We can start 1 or 3 each between RB / WR / TE.

I like Jones!!! I know Williams is there but they will lean on Jones. I like Chubb too but GB has a better offense and Hunt will be lurking!!! Can you look at mine the Matt Ryan trade?

I like Chubb based on schedule alone, however Hunt is still lurking in the shadows. Jones is an injury risk and who knows what Williams will do to his work load. I WOULD make the trade, but both have risk... I know, not very helpful, but I really like Chubb's schedule the most I guess.

I'd trade either for Evans. I have a feeling the ROS its gonna be Evans/Godwin alternating good weeks.

I would lean Chubb since he doesn't have to face CHI and MIN this year.

Yeah, you need the RB help more than you need the boom/bust of a WR like Evans.

Opt for Jones.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, erikthebassist said:

Full PPR and I'm pretty set at WR. I've been starting Evans but he cost me my only loss thus far and almost cost me again this week but I squeaked it out. At this point I just want the bum gone so I don't have to start him just because I drafted him as my second pick. 

A guy has A Jones and Chubb and would give me either for Evans. 

If you want to tell me to keep Evans that's fine, but really, I want to know which of the two backs you would take and why?

FTR my other WR's are:

J Brown (bills)

Edelmann

Gallup

McLaurin

Diggs

Dorsett

Shepard 

My RB's are CMAC, Singletary, Gore and T Coleman. We can start 1 or 3 each between RB / WR / TE.

Chubb

Jones. 

Either one for Evans would be a good move. 

Good luck. 

I would do either of these guys, as Evans will be up and down.  I'd give an edge to Jones.  Better offense and more scoring opportunities.  But when Chubb takes over a game, it is something to see.  

Your trade partner is doing the sell high and buy low thing.  Problem for him is Evans may not ever rebound quite like he is hoping.  At least not consistently.  Good for you though!