Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

L.A. is at it again

No big deal for California. They just pass the costs onto the tax payers. And the residents will eat it up because that is what liberals ask for. Easy peasy. Next.

Both my brothers live in Sacramento, so I don't want the state to fall into the ocean or anything but..  Fock..  What a cluster that state is..

Just now, sderk said:

No big deal for California. They just pass the costs onto the tax payers. And the residents will eat it up because that is what liberals ask for. Easy peasy. Next.

They passed a huge tax increase a year or two ago to pay for this.  It's not the money.  It's the fact that they haven't yet taken any homeless off the street with that money, and they're building 500k/unit apartments to house these people because that's the "humane" thing to do.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

They passed a huge tax increase a year or two ago to pay for this.  It's not the money.  It's the fact that they haven't yet taken any homeless off the street with that money, and they're building 500k/unit apartments to house these people because that's the "humane" thing to do.

Corruption, malfeasance and incompetence at it’s worst. 

Everyone involved in this should be fired immediately   

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That's prolly their plan.  Get fired, become homeless, move into a sweet ass apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Prices rose dramatically because of higher-than-expected costs for items other than actual construction, such as consultants and financing. Those items comprise up to 40% of the cost of a project, the study found. By contrast, land acquisition costs averaged only 11% of the total costs.

This is working preciously as the Dem leadership wanted

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Prices rose dramatically because of higher-than-expected costs for items other than actual construction, such as consultants and financing. Those items comprise up to 40% of the cost of a project, the study found. By contrast, land acquisition costs averaged only 11% of the total costs.

If you're going to cut and paste you should link to the entire article.

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yeah, right.

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

If you're going to cut and paste you should link to the entire article.

It’s in the OP which you obviously didn’t read. Priceless!!!

The guy I was replying to got it, why didn’t you?

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It’s in the OP which you obviously didn’t read. Priceless!!!

The guy I was replying to got it, why didn’t you?

I didn't need to read the original link because I am intimately familiar with this story.  That's why I was able to post the link I did within a couple minutes of this thread being created.  Then I found the quote you posted in a USA today article.  If you're not going to post a link then at least put it in quote tags.  When you post like you did it looks like you're suggesting it's an original thought.  You should offer attribution one way or another.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I didn't need to read the original link because I am intimately familiar with this story.  That's why I was able to post the link I did within a couple minutes of this thread being created.  Then I found the quote you posted in a USA today article.  If you're not going to post a link then at least put it in quote tags.  When you post like you did it looks like you're suggesting it's an original thought.  You should offer attribution one way or another.

Put me on ignore if you are too stupid to understand my posts. Nothing I post is intended for you.

BTW: Here is your link 

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/489557-la-is-at-it-again/

• Thanks 1

The government is the worst possible entity to seek a solution from, hands down....you would be better served turning to some street gang or other organized crime entity than every trusting our government.....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vuduchile said:

It’s outrageous, egregious, preposterous.

• Like 1

California crumbles into the sea, that will be the day I go back to Annandale. 

I think it would be a crime to investigate these shenanigans as these shenanigans were committed by Democrats 

California has the highest poverty rate in the country, they also have the highest tax rates in the country. This is where the Lefties want to take the rest of the country.

22 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

California has the highest poverty rate in the country, they also have the highest tax rates in the country. This is where the Lefties want to take the rest of the country.

But they will tell you they have the fourth largest economy in the world or some shite. 

More than 1 million in California are without power to curb wildfire risk; more outages coming

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/09/california-pge-power-outage-affect-millions-prevent-wildfire/3916848002/

Shut-offs begin: First wave of PG&E blackouts affect 141,000 in northern Bay Area

Pacific Gas and Electric Co. shut off power to more than 141,000 Bay Area customers before dawn Wednesday in the first of an expected wave of blackouts intended to avert a destructive wildfire like those that took dozens of lives and destroyed thousands of homes over the past two years.

The utility has said it will shut off power to 800,000 customers in Northern and Central California in waves, beginning with the northernmost areas and moving south.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Shut-offs-begin-PG-E-imposes-mass-blackouts-on-14503033.php

Remember this?

PG&E jolted by wildfire lawsuit from dozens of insurance companies

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/16/pge-jolted-by-wildfires-lawsuit-from-dozens-of-insurance-companies/

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

They also have the most immigrants 

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

They also have the most immigrants 

They also get a sh!tload of losers from other states moving there too. What percentage of homeless in Cali are actually from Cali you think? I know if I were homeless in, say, Buffalo, I'd suck as much d!ck as needed to get a bus ticket to california. 

On 10/8/2019 at 7:06 AM, Strike said:

Well, I thought it was given that the left never gets anything done. They just want the money. :dunno: