Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

James Clapper, former DNI admits Obama ordered them to spy on Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/boom-rush-limbaugh-plays-james-clapper-audio-admitting-obama-made-them-spy-on-trump-audio/

RUSH: Audio sound bite number 10, this morning on CNN Jim Sciutto is talking to James Clapper, who was as corrupt as Brennan, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And Jim Sciutto says, “Are you concerned that Barr or Durham’s investigation will find wrongdoing and seek to punish former intelligence officials like you?”

CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said? He just said (imitating Clapper), “And, by the way, should we have just blown off what Obama told us to do?” Does he know what he’s just done here? Clapper on CNN today said Obama made us do it. Here, finish the bite or play it from the top, whichever you have ready to go.

CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.

SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)

CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

Newbie?  MDCuck? Worms? Hello? 

And this is what all the fake accusations and obstruction claims are about.  Must stop exposure of Obama crimes. Whatever it takes...

Must discredit Barr before the exposure. You'd have to be a real real real real dumb fock to by the charade the Democrats are performing.  Like real dumb. 

• Thanks 1

I think it entirely appropriate for the president to have our intel people investigate foreign countries meddling in our elections.   :dunno:

I also think it entirely appropriate for the president to delve into this with foreign leaders, especially when they might have influence over a current candidate.

I would be a little more concerned if the president intimated that he would be more willing to deal after an election as this indicates he knows his actions would inspire discontent; that they would be against American interests....

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it entirely appropriate for the president to have our intel people investigate foreign countries meddling in our elections.   :dunno:

I also think it entirely appropriate for the president to delve into this with foreign leaders, especially when they might have influence over a current candidate.

I would be a little more concerned if the president intimated that he would be more willing to deal after an election as this indicates he knows his actions would inspire discontent; that they would be against American interests....

First "Trump wasn't spied on"  then "He's not a target"  then "Everything we did was legal"  now it's "How dare you investigate into the origins"

The official story is 'We were just doing what we're told" when in reality the CIA, DNI and FBI were running people into Trump campaign officials to validate the spying that was already occurring.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

First "Trump wasn't spied on"  then "He's not a target"  then "Everything we did was legal"  now it's "How dare you investigate into the origins"

The official story is 'We were just doing what we're told" when in reality the CIA, DNI and FBI were running people into Trump campaign officials to validate the spying that was already occurring.

I don't follow.

If the agencies investigated Russian, or any other nation, interference in an election I think they did the right thing.  If Obama or Trump also engaged foreign leaders, I think that is the right thing. If Obama or Trump promised something to them only after an election, then we have a problem......

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't follow.

If the agencies investigated Russian, or any other nation, interference in an election I think they did the right thing.  If Obama or Trump also engaged foreign leaders, I think that is the right thing. If Obama or Trump promised something to them only after an election, then we have a problem......

What about the promise to be more flexible after the election?

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't follow.

What Russians were involved in the election meddling? Mifsud? He's a Western asset. Halper? Western asset. Etc....etc.....etc... Go look back at the Mueller Report; they didn't investigate that sh!t but rather used news articles as proof Russian meddling occurred. 

The Russian Lawyer b!tch in the Trump Tower meeting was also sent to the Trump campaign by Fusion GPS with an assist by the Obama DOJ who gave her a special VISA despite State Dept blocking her entering the country.

The agencies investigating Russian interference were the ones running Western assets into the Trump campaign so they could justify 'investigating Russian Interference'.  

50 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

What Russians were involved in the election meddling? Mifsud? He's a Western asset. Halper? Western asset. Etc....etc.....etc... Go look back at the Mueller Report; they didn't investigate that sh!t but rather used news articles as proof Russian meddling occurred. 

The Russian Lawyer b!tch in the Trump Tower meeting was also sent to the Trump campaign by Fusion GPS with an assist by the Obama DOJ who gave her a special VISA despite State Dept blocking her entering the country.

The agencies investigating Russian interference were the ones running Western assets into the Trump campaign so they could justify 'investigating Russian Interference'.  

Based on what we know I am not sure we can definitively call out an individual or even a group. I think it likely did happen, I would also assume that other nations will also try to do the same thing. I hope our agencies remain vigilant against this kind of activity and investigate it well.

I have no doubt that there was improper actions on the part of a number of governmental individuals, and agencies, in an attempt to impede Trump. That seems to be rather clear to me at this stage, and that it continues in the way is has is really embarrassing.

I think there is merit to this assertion as well. Had the ensuing actions of the Democrats and governmental agencies not come to light I might have been uncertain.  But the behaviors of many folks to include the media suggest strongly an intent to undermine a legitimate election. Its really an uncomfortable place at this stage.

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

That's allowed.  Black man good, orange man bad. It's the new rule of thumb 

14 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

That's easy, you're obviously a racist homophobe. 

And the bored lefties go silent....

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

:lol: :first:

So Newbie, Worms, Honcho and the rest of the bored lefties have nothing to say about  Clapper claiming Saint Hussein ordered them to spy on Trump. Fascinating. 

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

HEY!!! I'm also a misogynist. It was her turn. :cry:

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/boom-rush-limbaugh-plays-james-clapper-audio-admitting-obama-made-them-spy-on-trump-audio/

RUSH: Audio sound bite number 10, this morning on CNN Jim Sciutto is talking to James Clapper, who was as corrupt as Brennan, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And Jim Sciutto says, “Are you concerned that Barr or Durham’s investigation will find wrongdoing and seek to punish former intelligence officials like you?”

CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said? He just said (imitating Clapper), “And, by the way, should we have just blown off what Obama told us to do?” Does he know what he’s just done here? Clapper on CNN today said Obama made us do it. Here, finish the bite or play it from the top, whichever you have ready to go.

CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.

SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)

CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

[Bored Liberal]:  Oh, how can you be so brainwashed, blah blah, morally bankrupt, blah blah, corrupt, blah blah, impeachment, blah blah.