Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Minshew or Stafford ROS

Minshew still on my leagues wire. Staff is my backup. Who do you like more ROS? I’ve been hovering over minshew for weeks.

for context my starter is kyler.

this might fit in a little help but I’m asking in general as a minshew question. 

You don't know that Minshew will keep the job when Foles comes back (although he could, I suppose), so I'd go with Stafford.

5 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

Minshew still on my leagues wire. Staff is my backup. Who do you like more ROS? I’ve been hovering over minshew for weeks.

this might fit in a little help but I’m asking in general as a minshew question. 

No 

6 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

Between the two, Stafford, but if guys like Minshew are available on the wire, do you really need to carry two QBs?

31 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Between the two, Stafford, but if guys like Minshew are available on the wire, do you really need to carry two QBs?

Since his starter has fewer points than his backup, maybe he should carry three.

1 hour ago, zftcg said:

True

Just now, SexyRexy said:

38 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Since his starter has fewer points than his backup, maybe he should carry three.

Actually I drafted cam and slid kyler in week 3. Haven’t lost since but thank you.

i still believe defenses are going to catch up to Minshew and Chark, soon.  That being said, as long as Fournette is running the way he is, and catching passes, it may not matter.  If Minshew keeps them in the division hunt, i don't think Foles get the job back.  I think I'd prefer Stafford over Minshew rest of year....but that's just me. 

25 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

i still believe defenses are going to catch up to Minshew and Chark, soon.  That being said, as long as Fournette is running the way he is, and catching passes, it may not matter.  If Minshew keeps them in the division hunt, i don't think Foles get the job back.  I think I'd prefer Stafford over Minshew rest of year....but that's just me. 

Honestly I don’t think foles is getting his job back at this point barring a regression from minshew 

For a back up, Stafford is about as reliable as they come.

You can put him in any given week and expect solid numbers.

Minshew has looked great but it's just been a few games. Plus don't know how things will be when Foles gets back.

Take the reliable QB