Sign in to follow this  
doughboys_2002

Need some help with trade

Sitting at 2-3 with most points scored since week 1, but had more points scored against me, I have more then 50 more points scored against then the next team. I am not in panic mode, yet, but am looking for some advice.

My team is: Wentz, Gurley, McCaffrey, Kamara, Sanders, Singletary, Hilton, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, Dorsett, Goodwin, Preston Williams, Goodwin, Kirk, Diontae Johnson, Mark Andrews, Kyle Rudolph.

It is a 12 teams, Standard, keeper league. I was offered Mahomes, Mack, and James Washington for Wentz, Gurley, and Rudolph. I like Wentz's playoff schedule, and Mahomes is hobbled. I was going to ask for Gallup over Washington.  Would it be foolish to make this trade?

I think I would take a gamble on it. Not sold on Gurley and like Mahomes better if healthy because he is getting back Hill. I would try for Gallup too but if not I still do the trade? Hope that helps? Can you look at my post the Matt Ryan trade? I am 2-3 also!!!

I wouldn't do anything. If you're scoring more points than anyone just chill out, which is the hardest thing to do in FF, I know. The wins will come. Remember, rushing goes up during the winter.... Unless you have dome players, lol

You kind of need the WR help, so if you can do the deal for Gallup instead of Washington, then I'd greenlight it; otherwise, no.

4 hours ago, doughboys_2002 said:

Sitting at 2-3 with most points scored since week 1, but had more points scored against me, I have more then 50 more points scored against then the next team. I am not in panic mode, yet, but am looking for some advice.

My team is: Wentz, Gurley, McCaffrey, Kamara, Sanders, Singletary, Hilton, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, Dorsett, Goodwin, Preston Williams, Goodwin, Kirk, Diontae Johnson, Mark Andrews, Kyle Rudolph.

It is a 12 teams, Standard, keeper league. I was offered Mahomes, Mack, and James Washington for Wentz, Gurley, and Rudolph. I like Wentz's playoff schedule, and Mahomes is hobbled. I was going to ask for Gallup over Washington.  Would it be foolish to make this trade?

Take the trade and get Gallup. 

Wow good deal for you, I hope you get it done. 

This league also only has 1 WW pick per week, so I am asking him to throw next weeks in as well.  He is good with Gallup, so I am going to pull the trigger on it...I like Mahomes, going to grab Herndon with this weeks pick and hope a couple of players emerge next week