Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Cleveland Clowns

That "team" is beyond bad. Their fans should borrow a page from years ago Saint fans, but instead of wearing sacks over their head they should wear clown faces, for that's what their team is, a bunch of overpaid, over-hyped clowns-and it rhymes with Browns. And ODB last week was talking about being a leader, wow.........................................

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

That "team" is beyond bad. Their fans should borrow a page from years ago Saint fans, but instead of wearing sacks over their head they should wear clown faces, for that's what their team is, a bunch of overpaid, over-hyped clowns-and it rhymes with Browns. And ODB last week was talking about being a leader, wow.........................................

I'm not sure clown faces are that much of a downgrade from the dog masks they put on willingly. 

• Haha 1

This is sort of what happens when you bring in all the big names that couldn't get along with teammates elsewhere.  Oh, and going into the season with no LT was shocking.  They still have cap room, so why they haven't attempted to trade for the Redskins LT seems odd.  He isn't playing in Washington and should have a few solid years left in him.  Trade for him.  It worked very well for the Rams when they brought in a LT two seasons ago.  It changed their entire offense.  

Someone made a point that the Browns looked more like they were trying to 'get Odell touches' early in the game than actually trying to attack the 49ers defense.

Only guys I'd want from that offense value wise are Chubb and Landry 

Chubb and Landry would cover it. 

This team is just darn awful, and I really feel bad for Browns fans. 

Just another tread full season.