Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Ekeler/Diggs for Kerryon Johnson/D. Hopkins

This a non-ppr 12-team league. I am 3-2 - thanks Robbie Gould for missing 3 FG's last night and costing me a win...but I digress.

I would get Johnson/Hopkins. I figure Ekeler is a sell high candidate with MGIII back. And Diggs has done squat. Figure Hopkins cannot stay down for much longer, and Johnson is a  3 down back. I have Dalvin Cook, Damian Williams and J. Connor on my team. My other WR's are very average (Djax (hurt), M. Williams, Allison an AJ Brown.

Yes take it. 

And  thank you for your service Capt. 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yes take it. 

And  thank you for your service Capt. 

Your welcome, lol.

Thanks for your input on the trade too.

I like this for you as well.  I would take the deal.  Hopkins is likely to explode, and this is the week it will probably start against KC.  

Yeah I don't know why people Ekeler is going to have any value once Gordon is in full football shape. Best case is it becomes a committee and he becomes an RB3 / flex play. 

Hopkins is a perennial stud. 5 weeks in, this is an aberration, he'll turn it around. I'm trying to trade away Evans because I don't like his situation with Godwin being the new stud in town, but I wouldn't do the same with Hopkins. It's just game scripting that's been killing him. 

I have Diggs and I'm holding him hoping he gets traded, but that's a long shot and I have the roster space so why not, but I think he's done as a Viking after his little hissy fit last week. 

Do the trade.