FootballT

Bye week help - who do I drop?

Non-PPR- I need to pick up a TE and a Defense this week.  I am dropping Darrel Williams for sure.  Which other bench warmer would you drop?

Cam Newton (I’m not as worried as needing a backup for wk 8 as much as I am dropping him and he coming back strong)

Golden Tate (with Barkley and Shepard injured, I see him getting a lot of throws)

Desean Jackson ( should be coming back soon)

Curtis Samuel 

Ronald Jones II

Cam, He's no longer a running threat and he was never a good pocket passer. That team is on McCaffery's back now. 

Do NOT drop Tate. Shepard might be done with his second concussion this year. Even if he comes back, Tate and Shepard are both slot receivers and Tate is clearly the better of the two. 

Keep Djax

Samuel is droppable in all but the deepest bench leagues. 

RJII, meh, hi floor low ceiling kinds a guy that's fine a pinch as a flex, but droppable. 

Thanks.  I’m on the fence as you can see and everything you noted is what true.  I’m leaning towards dropping Cam now.  

9 hours ago, FootballT said:

Non-PPR- I need to pick up a TE and a Defense this week.  I am dropping Darrel Williams for sure.  Which other bench warmer would you drop?

Cam Newton (I’m not as worried as needing a backup for wk 8 as much as I am dropping him and he coming back strong)

Golden Tate (with Barkley and Shepard injured, I see him getting a lot of throws)

Desean Jackson ( should be coming back soon)

Curtis Samuel 

Ronald Jones II

Don’t know the rest of your roster, so cam.