Sign in to follow this  
SWAMI SEZ

Pick two full point PPR

A little help from the "nation."  Pick two 

Full Point PPR 

Le'Veon Bell at home against Cowboys

Chris Carson on the road against Cleveland

Mark Ingram at home against Cincinnati

Close call on all three.  With Darnold coming back, I like Bell - Dallas D not very good.

Between Carson and Ingram is a tough call.  I have-not watched either of them play yet this year, but I think I'd go with Carson in a coin flip.  

7 hours ago, skydiverd said:

Close call on all three.  With Darnold coming back, I like Bell - Dallas D not very good.

Between Carson and Ingram is a tough call.  I have-not watched either of them play yet this year, but I think I'd go with Carson in a coin flip.  

Seriously?  Dallas D not very good?  They're currently ranked #13 against the run, while Cleveland and Cincinnati are #29 and #31 respectively.

I'd start Ingram and Carson even if I didn't know that--but it's definitely a clincher.

16 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Seriously?  Dallas D not very good?  They're currently ranked #13 against the run, while Cleveland and Cincinnati are #29 and #31 respectively.

I'd start Ingram and Carson even if I didn't know that--but it's definitely a clincher.

Good point.  I guess I'm just reacting to several factors.   I owned Dallas D for a few weeks, and they scored meh in prime matchups (I should learn to remove emotion from being burned).  The last RB they played scored well against them.  Jets O goes through Bell, granted that is not much, but with Darnold back it will get a much needed shot in the arse.  And the absolute clincher for Bell having a good game - I'm playing against him.  It's a stone cold lock..... 

But seeing the rankings of Cinci and Cleve are so low, your argument makes sense.  I also just realized that my opponent other RB is Ingram, so he's also a stone cold lock.  Sux to be me..... 😫