Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Gonna subscribe to Disney streaming?

I think it makes sense if you have children and enjoy watching super-hero movies.

Nah. I like pirate bay's rates better. Plus Disney is the entertainment corporate incarnation of Satan that has sh!t on many things dear to me and I would rather shove my money up my own d!ck hole than give it to the focking mouse. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I think we will.  I want to see the Starwars content (The Mandalorian), plus we still have a younger kid so all the Disney content obviously.

Pretty cheap if you prepay 3 years.  Like $5 a month.   

https://gizmodo.com/the-latest-disney-blow-to-netflix-is-a-5-subscription-1838887195

do we get ESPN and ABC as well?  I dont want to read

my biggest issue with streaming is I am not paying for a service when the only thing I watch on it is Monday Night Football, and that isnt on Sling or Prime

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

do we get ESPN and ABC as well?  I dont want to read

my biggest issue with streaming is I am not paying for a service when the only thing I watch on it is Monday Night Football, and that isnt on Sling or Prime

MNF/ESPN is on sling

Possibly, for the kids. I’m tired of all these streaming services and subscription apps and games where you have to buy each level and all that g0ddamn bullsh1t.

I would be tempted to try a free trial if they had the banned cartoons included. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Nah. I like pirate bay's rates better. Plus Disney is the entertainment corporate incarnation of Satan that has sh!t on many things dear to me and I would rather shove my money up my own d!ck hole than give it to the focking mouse. 

Yeah, and when you actually have children you'll be kissing that mouse's toes.