Sign in to follow this  
JOHN 316

Newton or Brees (ROS)

I'm looking down the stretch to see who you think would have more value.

I am currently 5-0  

I already have WILSON and PRESCOTT.

I played PRESCOTT weeks 1-3 and when another owner dropped WILSON i scooped him up and been playing him over PRESCOTT (weeks 4-5).

Both BREES and NEWTON have been dropped and each seem to have a nice stretch of favorable games.

I plan on trying to trade PRESCOTT as he seems to have a less favorable schedule down the stretch, so I would like to pair WILSON with either BREES or NEWTON

Thoughts ?

that's an easy brees for me, even if he isn't 100% once he is back Newton has shown nothing this season and i don't think time on the side-line is changing that 

I think either are gonna be good.

newton looked bad but that’s expected for a qb who couldn’t plant to throw and who’s running ability was taken away.

if I had to pick one it would be brees Bc id imagine cams injury would be more prone to reoccurance.

Brees. 

Brees is the answer, but if you think you need to carry a 3rd QB behind Wilson and Prescott, I'm guessing you have a prehensile tail.

21 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Brees is the answer, but if you think you need to carry a 3rd QB behind Wilson and Prescott, I'm guessing you have a prehensile tail.

Maybe you didn't read my post thoroughly...........I plan on trying to trade PRESCOTT.  I won't be keeping 3 QB's.  

5 hours ago, JOHN 316 said:

Maybe you didn't read my post thoroughly...........I plan on trying to trade PRESCOTT.  I won't be keeping 3 QB's.  

Maybe you didn't read my post thoroughly............I said "IF" you think you need to carry a 3rd QB behind Wilson and Prescott...

You clearly don't, so my guess regarding a prehensile tail would not apply.

6 hours ago, JOHN 316 said:

Ignore Axe.  He is a troll on this site.  I'm amazed someone dropped Wilson.  That was a great pick up for you.  To be honest, I'd pick up Brees now if possible, and wait for Dak to have another week like Week One, then put him on the block.  If you have someone interested in him now, go ahead and ditch him if you can.  I can't imagine you aren't rolling with Wilson for the time being and Prescott may get you something in return, especially from a QB needy team. 

The wilson owner also drafted brees and trubisky....dropped wilson and trubisky week 2 in order to role with brees for the season......then dropped brees when he got injured (we don;t have an IR spot).....now he's stuck with dalton and stafford......he's a 3 time champion to boot....but in my division, so I'm not too sad for him.

League has been around for 20 years...and yes it's a $100 league entry fee.

In order to pick up brees now, I'd need to drop a bench spot (either breida, lindsay, pollard, olsen).....or dak....but I possibly want dak for the philly matchup week 7..... .so I guess pollard ?

Trading in our league is almost non-existent !