Sign in to follow this  
stagee

Weather on TNF

I can Start Edelman or Samuels.

I wouldn't even consider Samuels over Edelman....But Thursday + Rain + 20 mph winds + Belichick.... Prolly leave him in if Gordon sits though.... I can see James White catching 15 passes for 50 yeards...

I can't tell you how many times I've seen WR's go off in inclement weather. It actually works to their advantage as it's easier to leave a defender wallowing in the mud behind a mild juke because they know where they are going and the defender can't react fast enough.  

The glove's that these guys wear these days are almost as good as the old stick'em was back in the 60's-70's. Wind is worse for passing game.

Updated weather is light rain to average rain fall (Not the heavy stuff). Wind 14mph. Not great weather, obviously, but not terrible either. Plus conditions for Sony, White and Jules, and of course Pats D, in ppr Tate could grab 6 or 7 short balls. 

My understanding is that there will be gusts of wind in addition to the rain.  Pats are missing Dorsett and Edelman and Gordon are both dinged up a bit.  I would fire up Sony Michel and James White.  

Glad I am skipping this one.  

6 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

Pats rbs and Edelman. Nobody else.

Ok, I'm gonna trust you on this one and start Sony and Edelman. On the same team :)