RaiderHaters Revenge

Can't stop laughing "Environmental Racism" lol

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Just another example of the Dems reminding minorities that theyre victims. Without it, theyre irrelevant.

Her statement there in the link talks about coal miners and oil workers... I'm gonna go out on a limb and venture to guess that those professions are north of 80% white. Coal country in particular tends to be crackerland. So I'm failing to see any semblance of a point.

I think she just figured combining liberals two favorite concepts, climate change and racism, would win her points. 

So every time a cow farts, a black person is being discriminated against? I did not know that.

After getting past the headline, I get what she means. In impoverished areas, the environment isn't protected as much as more affluent areas. I think calling it racist is going too far, it's more coincidence that impoverished areas are predominantly occupied by minorities. The focus of the bill makes sense, to reduce the environmental issues in these areas. The racist part is added to gain voters. Is it going to alienate voters who may have been on the fence? Probably not. 

The neo fascists must use the word racism in every other sentence.  Has nothing to do with minorities and everything to do with their white guilt.

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The neo fascists must use the word racism in every other sentence.  Has nothing to do with minorities and everything to do with their white guilt.

Yeah the issues they are talking about have nothing to do with racism. It's about the poor and what typically happens to the poor, they aren't taken care of as well as people with money. Just like it has been forever. 

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah the issues they are talking about have nothing to do with racism. 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Her statement there in the link talks about coal miners and oil workers... I'm gonna go out on a limb and venture to guess that those professions are north of 80% white. Coal country in particular tends to be crackerland. So I'm failing to see any semblance of a point.

I think she just figured combining liberals two favorite concepts, climate change and racism, would win her points. 

Yes her use if the term "racism" is completely disingenuous and just trying to capitalize on a term that really means nothing nowadays.

I wish someone would punch that kvnt in the mouth. What percentage of the MA population is ear biting retarded enough to keep her in office?

58 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

After getting past the headline, I get what she means. In impoverished areas, the environment isn't protected as much as more affluent areas. I think calling it racist is going too far, it's more coincidence that impoverished areas are predominantly occupied by minorities. The focus of the bill makes sense, to reduce the environmental issues in these areas. The racist part is added to gain voters. Is it going to alienate voters who may have been on the fence? Probably not. 

What impoverished areas you talking about having an environment less protected?What affluent areas ARE being environmentally protected?

Looking for names of these areas please.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

What impoverished areas you talking about having an environment less protected?What affluent areas ARE being environmentally protected?

Looking for names of these areas please.

I guess you could argue that dirty stuff like factories, power plants, landfills, etc. Do tend to be in poor areas, cause rich folk have the power to NIMBY that sh!t. 

24 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I guess you could argue that dirty stuff like factories, power plants, landfills, etc. Do tend to be in poor areas, cause rich folk have the power to NIMBY that sh!t. 

Yep. NW Indiana is a hole. Steel mills and refineries everywhere. None of the contractors that work in these places live in the surrounding areas. 

I would say the lead issues in water seem to be a lot worse in poorer communities. 

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Just another example of the Dems reminding minorities that theyre victims. Without it, theyre irrelevant.

Correct.

The Democrats/Liberals/Leftists need people to be under served, if Trump gets them jobs, money, socioeconomic success, how in the hell are the Dems supposed to pander to them?   Imagine how terrifying that must be?

The Democrats cannot afford people to succeed, it de legitimizes everything they stand for.

43 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

its chicken and the egg imo

those things are what make the areas more affordable for poor people, its not like they go hey look poor people lets build stuff there

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its chicken and the egg imo

those things are what make the areas more affordable for poor people, its not like they go hey look poor people lets build stuff there

Yeah that's true, but the environments in those areas are pretty focked up because of it, and not a lot is done to improve the area. 

I first heard this retarded term in an editorial in the Seattle Times.  Apparently it's "environmental racism" because the light rail system out here is below ground or elevated except for a stretch through the "poor" section south of the city.  It's RACIST when "poor" folks get run over by trains because they're not paying attention at crossings. 

28 minutes ago, DonS said:

I first heard this retarded term in an editorial in the Seattle Times.  Apparently it's "environmental racism" because the light rail system out here is below ground or elevated except for a stretch through the "poor" section south of the city.  It's RACIST when "poor" folks get run over by trains because they're not paying attention at crossings. 

😂

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

True, but this is about global warming.  How are poorer neighborhoods disproportionately affected?

Warren’s plan would invest $1.5 trillion in technologies and job training programs designed to address global warming. The funds will be disproportionately allocated to impoverished communities, which, Warren argues, will suffer immediate economic disruption due to climate change.

Can Warren explain why the landfill in NYC is located on Staten Island, the whitest of the 5 Burroughs? 

I thought global warming was going to flood the coast lines where all the rich focks live? 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can Warren explain why the landfill in NYC is located on Staten Island, the whitest of the 5 Burroughs? 

Uhm....uhhgg...<cough>....YOU ARE A RACIST WITH WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE.....so  your voice must be silenced....

4 real doh. Wen da white cloudz b raining dey b callin it a sun shower when da blacc clouds stay rainin they b callin it thunderstorm. Dats racists 

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Here's the thing nice areas cost more. Poor people live in sh1t areas because that's what they can afford.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's the thing nice areas cost more. Poor people live in sh1t areas because that's what they can afford.

But....white pepul are evil!

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah...no.....These areas at their heyday were very economically successful.  In fact more so that the surrounding communities.  These factories and power plants and car assembly plants provided great middle class jobs.  

If global warming leads to the killing off of poor and ghetto people then you can sign me up for a coal powered wristwatch. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If global warming leads to the killing off of poor and ghetto people then you can sign me up for a coal powered wristwatch. 

Phillybear???

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

True. But where does race come into it.  It seems those plants have always been in predominantly white areas.

Racist this, racist that!!!

dumbfux 🤬

9 hours ago, RLLD said:

But....white pepul are evil!

Oh, right I forgot my privilege.

So are we supposed to like dark days over sunny because of the color of the clouds or something?

Is referring to a warm stretch in the Fall as "Indian Summer" a jailable offense now? 

8 hours ago, DonS said:

Is referring to a warm stretch in the Fall as "Indian Summer" a jailable offense now? 

In England? Yes. 

10 hours ago, sderk said:

So are we supposed to like dark days over sunny because of the color of the clouds or something?

Sun Power!!!!! Lynch the rain. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Sun Power!!!!! Lynch the rain. 

Well, on dark rainy days people do often stay in their homes and not let their kids out. As opposed to when the sky is all light colored clear and the clouds are white.

I'm sure there's an accurate metaphor in there somewhere.

So we have established the sunny days are white, rainy days black. Are F5 tornadoes with subsequent forest fires and sink holes the moooslims?