Sign in to follow this  
FFer

Which boom or bust this week? Evans or Fuller?

Could start both but just can't risk a double bagel.  Thinking Fuller again just b/c it could be a shoot out vs the Chefs.  Thoughts?

I don't know what your other options are, but unless they are something like Cooper, Thomas and Kupp--I think I WOULD start them both.  Both are currently top 15 fantasy WRs in any scoring system; there aren't many fantasy teams that can afford to bench a top 15 player.

I would play Evans. He puts up some duds but it's unlikely again.

I just couldn't trust Fuller at this point

21 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I don't know what your other options are, but unless they are something like Cooper, Thomas and Kupp--I think I WOULD start them both.  Both are currently top 15 fantasy WRs in any scoring system; there aren't many fantasy teams that can afford to bench a top 15 player.

Don’t have that kind of luxury.  Thomas, Fitz, and Diggs are my other WR options. Just can’t trust Diggs yet.  1 pt ppr.   

6 minutes ago, FFer said:

Don’t have that luxury.  Thomas, Fitz, and Diggs are my other WR options. 1 pt ppr.   

So you play Thomas, Evans and Fuller.  QED.

Fitz has only been the #33 PPR WR over the past 2 weeks, and Kirk and Byrd are likely back this week too.

Or you could do what I did and trade Evans for A Jones because Godwin spells the end of Evans' 1400 yard seasons in TB. I own Diggs too and I'm so tempted to start him him based on matchup, but I'm not sure I can over Edelmann and Gallup, assuming I'm also starting A Jones over him, which I will just due to floor vs ceiling ratio. 

Sucks you have to make the choice but it really is a coin flip and you should be looking for a way out of having so much boom or bust on your team. Consistency gets you to the final week, boom or bust makes for a crap shoot. 

Axe Elf is right, unfortunately for you. Start them both and hope for the best.