Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Who to Flex. WHIR.

How would you rank them?

T. Coleman (SF): In a committee with Breida. Just lost their fullback for the next 4-6 weeks.

D. Williams (KC): In another committee with Shady. Mahomes looks to air it out this week though.

T.  McLaurin (Wash): Had his TD streak broken last week.

K. Drake (MIA): On a sinking ship.

Leave a link and I'll reply in return.

With Keenum back at QB and facing off against the Dolphins for the right to the #1 pick in 2020, I'd have to go with McLaurin, especially if it's PPR scoring.

If it's standard scoring, I would (surprisingly) give some consideration to Drake, as Washington (#28) is by far the worst rush defense he has faced this year (BAL #10, NE #3, DAL #13, LAC #18), and Drake has been soaking up a large percentage of the small volume of Miami's offensive plays lately, with 44 combined targets and carries in the past 3 games.  I think he's pretty much a lock for 8-10 standard fantasy points in Week 6, with a reasonable shot at a 15+ game if he can get in the end zone for the first time this season.

But then any one of the other 3 could do the same--so I'd probably have to stick with McLaurin for his greater upside in either scoring system--he's shown he can put up monster numbers against a suspect secondary.

(Best game of the season so far for Drake, though.)

No thanks on the link; I don't want someone who can't manage their own fantasy team giving me advice on mine.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

No thanks on the link; I don't want someone who can't manage their own fantasy team giving me advice on mine.

You are such a di*k, but I find myself agreeing with you so often that I'm thinking about just always replying to every "A little help" post with "Whatever Axe said or is going to say". 

To the OP, McLaurin is a monster if he's healthy so watch the player news. If he's really over his hammy issues, then this isn't really a question. He faces the 28th ranked passing defense in the league on a team with no real ground game. There's no one he's under threat to lose targets to either. I own him, and if I didn't have better options in Edelmann and Gallup, I'd be starting him over guys like Diggs and Dorsett this week. 

FTR I also own Coleman but I'm not even considering starting him right now. I'm mostly holding him as a late season flier in case one of my RB's goes down, but I'm always looking for ways to upgrade on him as my RB3 bench. 

29 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

I'm thinking about just always replying to every "A little help" post with "Whatever Axe said or is going to say". 

This is a good strategy for making oneself appear more accurate in giving fantasy advice than one might otherwise be.

4 hours ago, ric0 said:

How would you rank them?

T. Coleman (SF): In a committee with Breida. Just lost their fullback for the next 4-6 weeks.

D. Williams (KC): In another committee with Shady. Mahomes looks to air it out this week though.

T.  McLaurin (Wash): Had his TD streak broken last week.

K. Drake (MIA): On a sinking ship.

Leave a link and I'll reply in return.

McLaurin 

Coleman

D Will

Drake