Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Wentz or Winston, M. Evans or T. McLaurin

Another crappy matchup for both Wentz vs MINN and Winston vs CAR. Also, with M. Evans bottoming out last week and another tough matchup against Bradberry, should I get cute and bench him and play either DJ Moore, or T. McLaurin? I know you always play your studs, and I hope Evans can bounce back this week. I also really like McLaurin's matchup against Miami. I'm 5-0. Thanks for the input.

QB:

4pt TD (double points on TD over 50 yards)

5pt bonus over 300 yards passing

-2 interception

With those distance bonuses, you have to go with Winston, who throws for 300 yards in half of his starts, as opposed to Wentz, who hasn't done it since DeSean Jackson was on the field in Week 1.

And as long as you're betting on the coin flip of Winston's 300 yards, you might as well double down and start Evans as well.  You're 5-0 despite having Evans, so you must have a pretty good team around him as well.

Are you sure there's no way to start both Evans and McLaurin, though?  There aren't a lot of other WRs I would start ahead of them this week.

Thanks for the reply. Currently have Boyd in my WR2 spot. I flex Kittle. Here’s my lineup. 10 team .5ppr

QB: Wentz, Winston

RB: McCaffrey, Ingram, J. White, T. Coleman, R. Penny

WR: Evans, T. Boyd, DJ Moore, ARob, DJax, McLaurin

TE: Kelce, Kittle

Def: NE, NYG

K: M. Nugent